Hilton Grand Vacations Club Seaworld??

Claire4dpins

Mouseketeer
Hello

Does anyone have any reviews or opinions on the Hilton Grand Vacations Club at Seaworld?

We would be having a one bed unit for two adults.

We are trying to decide between this and the Sheraton Vistana - which there is tons of great info. about on the boards.

It will be a bonus week rental through RCI ($525 for a week inc tax & fees) so I don't expect we would get one of the 'better/newer' units in either case??

Thanks for any help and opinions.:D

I've been to both (HGVC in 2002 and Vistana in 2001). They are both nice resorts but I thought the HGVC was nicer. There are no "older" units at the HCVG as there are at the Vistana. The oldest unit at the HGVC is 1995 where they date back to 1980 at the Vistana resort. The HGVC is a beautiful resort in every way. True, some of the buildings are farther back so you'll hear more highway noise and you'll have to walk a few extra steps to the pool but I would still recommend it over the Vistana. Lots of things to do, croquet, on site movie theater, Ice cream sundae specials every day, even the resturants were good! I hope to go back someday.

I agree with Jeff968 & DianeV. HGVC is more consistently nice, thought both are nice resorts.

I cannot recall whether there are any 1BRs at Sheraton Vistana Resort in the older sections. I don't think so. If you will spend ALL of your time at Disney, SVR is a little closer. If you're splitting your time between Disney and other attractions, HGVC has a little edge. :)

We stayed in a two bedroom lock-out during Memorial Week. We also got a bonus week through RCI for $449. We couldn't pass it up. It was a beautiful resort and the one bedroom side of the lock-out had plenty of space our friends used it and had their daughter with them and still had plenty of room. We would definitly stay at this resort. You can call and request a particular building. We requested the Sandys but it was full when we got there, but got the building right next to it Pembrooke. It was very convienient to the pool.
Hope this helps!

how many buildings do they have at HGVC at seaworld?....is there a web site where you can see a "layout" of the premises?

are the three bedroom units in particular locations?

thanks for sharing...

I believe there were 6 or 7 buildings. They are all tall, about 8 floors? and in the same general area. Even if you were farthest away you could walk to the main area in 5 minutes. No layout that I know of.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter