Hilton Grand Vacation Club at Seaworld

marypoppins

Earning My Ears
We are putting together a last minute trip for New Years week. We usually stay at Parc Soleil. The only 2 bedroom available is at Hilton Grand vacation Club at Seaworld. Has onyone stayed there before? Should be take a 1 bedroom at Hilton International drive?

Thanks!

We were there this summer. Aside from the slowest elevator on planet earth, it was fine---and includes free unlimited front-of-the-line at Sea World's rides if you are thinking about visiting that park. I haven't stayed at I-Drive yet, so can't directly compare, but as I understand it, I-Drive and SW are comparable, while PS is a little nicer. In general, I would not put my family of four in a 1BR if an acceptable 2BR option existed.

We were there this summer. Aside from the slowest elevator on planet earth, it was fine---and includes free unlimited front-of-the-line at Sea World's rides if you are thinking about visiting that park. I haven't stayed at I-Drive yet, so can't directly compare, but as I understand it, I-Drive and SW are comparable, while PS is a little nicer. In general, I would not put my family of four in a 1BR if an acceptable 2BR option existed.

OMG...totally agree...SLOWEST elevator ever! :P

OMG...totally agree...SLOWEST elevator ever! :P

+1! :rotfl2:

I stayed in a studio a couple months ago - it's a really nice property. I've never been to the Int'l Dr one, so I can't compare. It was a hike to the parks, though.

:lmao: Just back today from HGVC International Drive.

Really, really liked it there and I thought the same thing of the elevators. (slow).

We did have 2 late days getting out of the room and didn't get Housekeeping but called for clean towels and was delivered a complete room package.
I don't hold that against them either as long as I get it when I call.

The ONLY drawback was parking ( lack of). We had to park quite far-away most evenings. We were 2 adults only, but still after a long day doing parks the feet are tired and it was extra walking. An option we could have done was parking near the lobby and getting a ride to our building but we chose not to do this.

We only did EPCOT for F&W Festival and Downtown Disney and I didn't think the drive distance was bad at all getting to those places.

We own at HGVC Seaworld and love it. If you have children it is great because they have activities planned everyday for kids and adults too. I have to say that every HGVC Property we have been to rivals Disney in terms of the rooms and amenities. The recreation staff is top notch. They have two other properties on Orlando, HGVC at I Drive and HGVC Parc Soleil. We have stayed at all three and would highly recommend them all.

We stayed there this summer during our Disney/Universal/Seaworld summer Orlando Mega Trip. We LOVED it. Our room was on the ground floor and had just been renovated. I LOVE this resort. The double pool is great and they had movies by the pool on one side at night. There is a nice ice cream shop, ping pong table and bar by the pool. I love having FOTL access to seaworld and it is basically right on site. They also have a bus that will take you to Busch Gardens in Tampa if you care to go. :thumbsup2

I stayed at the I-Drive location two years ago, and the Seaworld location three years ago. I liked them both, and would stay at either one again.

I would take the 2-bdr at SeaWorld. Seaworld and I-Drive are very similar to each other. I love all 3 HGVC resorts and prefer any of them to the DVC resorts. SeaWorld is the oldest of the 3 but in very good repair and has a fun atmosphere.

I haven't stayed here, but in the last week have had 2 people recommend it to me. It's on our list of possibilities for the next trip.

I'm actually at Hilton GV SW right now... don't know that I'll stay here again. Rooms are lovely, but the drive to/from WDW is getting old and we've had a number of problems - locked out because our keys were only programmed for one night, sprinklers spraying walkways when folks are trying to get to rooms, housekeeping cleaning the room next door - at 9pm - which is loud and pouring cleaning solution smell into our room. Frankly, I'd give up the kitchenette (studio) for a room at ASMu right now.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!