Hilton downtown Disney

mk112

Earning My Ears
has anyone stayed at the Hilton downtown? how were the rooms etc.? also, i've never asked for an upgrade before, how do i go about doing that? do i just ask for a room upgrade at check-in? it's a free upgrade correct? we're heading down May 25th. thanks in advance. :sunny:

We are staying there May 30-June 1st. Are you a Hilton hhonors member? Is that the upgrade you are referring to? If you are, just ask or they do it automatically!

wow! thanks for replying so fast. we are Hilton Honors members but i'm not aware of the automatic upgrade.(this is my first time using my Hilton points) can you tell me about it? have you stayed there before? :)

We have not stayed there but we stay at a lot of Hiltons!! I'm sure it is very nice b/c it is a cat 6 hotel, the best on the hilton scale. If this is a free stay they will upgrade you IF it is available. Ask if they have free breakfast vouchers for Hilton honors members, they usually do. Good luck! :sunny:

thank you so much. we stay at alot of Hiltons too w/my Hubby's business and have been extrememly happy so far. my Husband travels alot but will not ask for upgrades and such because his work pays, but these are my points and i would like to get perks if possible. do i ask at check-in or should i do it now over the phone?

Ask at check in. My dh travels a lot for work too and I look at the hotel points and airline miles as MY perk for him being gone so much!! ENJOY!

You should just do a search in this forum, there have been at least twenty threads started on this property in the past two months with lots of information.

Anne

ducklite said:
You should just do a search in this forum, there have been at least twenty threads started on this property in the past two months with lots of information.

Anne
thank you, but i am new to the whole FORUM thing and do not know how to "search". maybe you could help me?

There is line of controls on the screen that is wither blue/black that has:
user cp FAQ, Memeber List, Calender, New Posts , Serach, Quick Links, Log Out

Search is on the blue/black line.

I hope that makes sense.

got it! thank you so much, that really helped and i was able to get some good info. you learn something new everyday :banana:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter