Hilton-Downtown Disney area vs. Dolphin- Epcot area

Texas Hurricane

Disney_FANatic
HELP!

I have 2 differant reservations - already paid for _- got great deals on both!!!! but need to cancel 1 because I am at the 7 day mark. :confused:

Which is the best from past experiences:
Hilton vs Dolphin.

The resort changer is at it again....... One last time before we depart.
Since I had a budget could not stay where I really wanted to stay so settling.

The other issue is that this will be DH 1st ever Disney World trip...want it to be awesome for him so he can fall in love with it like me.......

Help!!!! :confused3

HELP!

I have 2 differant reservations - already paid for _- got great deals on both!!!! but need to cancel 1 because I am at the 7 day mark. :confused:

Which is the best from past experiences:
Hilton vs Dolphin.

The resort changer is at it again....... One last time before we depart.
Since I had a budget could not stay where I really wanted to stay so settling.

The other issue is that this will be DH 1st ever Disney World trip...want it to be awesome for him so he can fall in love with it like me.......

Help!!!! :confused3
If you want a more Disney feel I would stay at the Dolphin. The hotel does not have any Disney theme but you can walk to Epcot.

Seconding the Dolphin. It's in the thick of things, while the Hilton's off to one side. What size beds does the Hilton have? The one thing I know I don't like about the Dolphin is the double size beds -- I want at least a queen, myself.

Probably too late but another vote for Dolphin.

Heavenly Beds.. what more do you need.

Well, you also get a GREAT location IMHO. Swan/Dolphin are my go to choice when I can afford them.

We just got back last night from our 4th stay at the Dolphin. The location is great and the pool area is fantastic. The advantage for the Hilton for me would be food options since it is so close to DTD.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter