Hilton Bonnet Creek Package Price on Disney Website Question

SwanVT2

DIS Veteran
Does anyone know if the package price on the Disney website includes Hilton's resort fee? Thanks.

They are not, as those fees are paid directly to the hotel upon checkout.

All hotels must do this as resort fees can technically be disputed and can not be mandatory (although 99.999999999% of the time they are). There is also tax on the resort fee that they dont show either :( .

They are not, as those fees are paid directly to the hotel upon checkout.

All hotels must do this as resort fees can technically be disputed and can not be mandatory (although 99.999999999% of the time they are). There is also tax on the resort fee that they dont show either :( .
Darn! I knew it was too good to be true.

Darn! I knew it was too good to be true.

I just read the terms and found this:

"Mandatory hotel fees, if applicable, are included in the package price"

I would call and ask. It did say parking fees were not included, but no mention of resort fees. They must be upfront about resort fees if there are any, so Im starting to think there are not for guests who book through Disney.

Good Luck!

I would call and ask. It did say parking fees were not included, but no mention of resort fees. They must be upfront about resort fees if there are any, so Im starting to think there are not for guests who book through Disney.

Good Luck!
Thanks!

Good Luck!
I just called and confirmed with the hotel that they are included in the package price.

I just called and confirmed with the hotel that they are included in the package price.
Thanks!! it's funny, you can book the package but if you try to book hotel only on the hotel website, it is too far out a date. (June 2020)

If you are booking a package then normally the resort fee is included in the package price. With that said, Hilton Bonnet Creek is a great resort and has very reliable transportation to/from the WDW parks. Enjoy! :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter