Hilton Bonnet Creek or (Hyatt) Grand Cypress???

Just2DisneyKids

Mouseketeer
We have some airline miles we can use for the Hotel for our up coming Disney trip. The best options closest to the action seem to be Hilton's Bonnet Creek or The Grand Cypress. Anyone have any experience with either? This will be our first time not staying on property, want to make sure to do it right! Thanks!

Wanted to add - our trip will be in June, so the pools are definitely playing into the decision!!!

Haven't stayed at either yet, but I will be at the HBC in May. If it matters, the HBC has a lazy river. You do have to either rent tubes or bring them w/ you.

The HBC is closer to WDW. Will you have a car? If not, the shuttles run from HBC every 30 minutes. I don't know about shuttles from the HGC.

My grandmother has a time share at HBC and it is beautiful. There are pools for almost every building and they are very nice. There is a pirate ship pool and a lazy river. There are also a few restaurants and a bus schedule that goes to all the parks and DTD. If you ask for an upper level room in some of the buildings, you can see all the parks and watch the EPCOT fireworks at night.

My grandmother has a time share at HBC and it is beautiful. There are pools for almost every building and they are very nice. There is a pirate ship pool and a lazy river. There are also a few restaurants and a bus schedule that goes to all the parks and DTD. If you ask for an upper level room in some of the buildings, you can see all the parks and watch the EPCOT fireworks at night.

The HBC is a hotel, not a timeshare, and only has one building. You must be thinking of the Wyndham Bonnet Creek, which is down the street from the Hilton.

Haven't stayed at either yet, but I will be at the HBC in May. If it matters, the HBC has a lazy river. You do have to either rent tubes or bring them w/ you.

The HBC is closer to WDW. Will you have a car? If not, the shuttles run from HBC every 30 minutes. I don't know about shuttles from the HGC.

Thanks for the info! I think we've decided on HBC for some of the exact reasons you brought up! The pool and lazy river look amazing and being on Disney property is hard to beat! Thanks for the info about the shuttles. We will have a car, but a shuttle to MK may be easier.

The HBC is a hotel, not a timeshare, and only has one building. You must be thinking of the Wyndham Bonnet Creek, which is down the street from the Hilton.

I've only just realized that there is a Wyndham Bonnet Creek AND a Hilton Bonnet Creek, as well. Crazy confusing! :upsidedow

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!