HILLON HELP! We booked Hilton Orlando and had to reschedule because of sickness....

bullynj

Earning My Ears
We had a reservation booked beginning on Saturday and had to reschedule both my husband and son are really sick, luckily changing wasnt a problem. We ended up booking the Hilton Orlando again for the week of 4/6 but the issue I have is that Im having trouble getting a third room so I am looking at Hilton Bonnett creek, but it seems very expensive compared to Hilton Orlando, any suggestions? Where is the best site to book a rate for Hilton bonnett creek?

Try lastminutetravel.com or hotwire.com. If you're not absolutely locked in to BC, you might try priceline.com as well.

I booked the Hilton Bonnet Creek $80/night before taxes/fees and the Hilton Downtown Disney for $79/night before taxes/fees both through lastminutetravel.com. Good luck!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter