Highway in the Sky Dine Around with Wishes viewing area

YAY booked for the honeymoon Oct 24 since we'll be getting there earlier than originally expected and the later start time helps too with the party night

Booked for the 12th of October. I had hoped to call so I could use a gift card to pay, but kept getting all circuits are busy, so did online with my credit card.

Booked for the 12th of October. I had hoped to call so I could use a gift card to pay, but kept getting all circuits are busy, so did online with my credit card.
I was able to change my payment from a credit card to a gift card weeks after making the reservation. I just called and they were able to change it no problem.

I was able to change my payment from a credit card to a gift card weeks after making the reservation. I just called and they were able to change it no problem.

That's good to know! Thanks! I have a lot of gift cards.

Sorry I'm so late to post, got bogged down at work. I was able to book when I woke up this morning in AZ. We booked for a party of 6 on December 4th.

We can't wait!
Mike

Will be there Nov. 16th - so happy it's finally been extended into our months.

Boo...no Fridays. I was hoping for 12/9. It was the only day I could fit this into our trip. Oh well, next time if it's still around.

Now that I got everything I wanted from tours, to this to all my dining and finally the room view I was waiting on....well what can I do now to kill the time until fastpasses?? Lol

Yeah, I do. I should have said I have a lot on gift cards. I get them at the grocery store with my 6% AmEx rebate. I did manage to call today and just cancelled and rebooked with the gift card.
FWIW, they DID NOT cancel and reschedule for me since my date was full. The just changed payment and refunded my credit card.

Oh my goodness! We did HitS at the original $150 in May and cringed when we paid the $160 price to do it again earlier this month; but $180 is approaching V&A pricing with too many individual components that can go wrong with no recourse, like if fireworks don't happen due to weather. Plus, the experience enjoyment can fluctuate greatly based on the group dynamic.
All very good points. I'm not surprised at Disney charging these prices, but I am surprised at how many people are lining up to pay them! With demand like this, the price can only increase.

wow :crazy2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!