High school musical tickets - where?!

The Philly tickets go on sale 11/17 at 10am. I don't know when the presale starts. If anyone hears please let me know.

shelly3girls said:
Most likely the tickets will be sold on comcasttix.com instead of ticketmaster. Although there is nothing on the site yet about the concert. Hopefully we will know soon!

Edited to add...comcasttix.com has added the date to the listing of events for the Wachovia Spectrum. I cannot find anything about when tickets will go on sale.

I can't find it anywhere. Am I looking in the wrong place? :confused3 I have checked the Spectrum website (comcast-spectacor), ticketmaster and comcasttix.com and still nothing listed. They go on sale next week but on what site? Thanks so much for your help! :wave:

Edited to add: Duh!! I just saw it on comcasttix. Thanks for your help!! :)

Does anyone know which seating chart we should go by? When I checked Ticketmaster the other day it said use the End Stage. But now it says to use the Dancing With The Stars stage set up. :confused3 Which one is it??? I want to make sure I use the right one. TIA!!!!

I would go by the one it tells you tomorrow when you go to buy them. I am still trying to decide if we are going to go. I hate going to Verizon Center, so might pass on it. But dd LOVES this movie so much, I can't see not taking her.

Hi here are the tickets that are going on pre - sale today at 10 am - use code WILDCATS (in cap's)

Tue, 12/05/06
07:00 PM High School Musical - the Concert
ARCO Arena - Sacramento More Info
presale begins:
Fri, 11/10/06 10:00 AM

Mon, 12/11/06
KeyArena - Seattle More Info
presale begins:

Sat, 12/16/06
04:00 PM High School Musical - the Concert
CenturyTel Center - Bossier City More Info
presale begins:

Thu, 12/21/06
TD Waterhouse Centre - Orlando More Info
presale begins:

Thu, 12/28/06
Verizon Center - Washington More Info
presale begins:

Sat, 12/30/06
04:00 PM High School Musical - the Concert
Verizon Wireless Arena - Manchester - Manchester More Info
presale begins:

Thu, 01/18/07
Schottenstein Center - Columbus More Info
presale begins:

Fri, 01/19/07
07:00 PM High School Musical - The Concert
Allstate Arena - Rosemont More Info
presale begins:

Sun, 01/21/07
04:00 PM Disney's High School Musical
Bradley Center - Milwaukee More Info
presale begins:

Mon, 01/22/07
Scottrade Center - St Louis More Info
presale begins:

Fri, 01/26/07
Honda Center - formerly known as Arrowhead Pond of Anaheim - Anaheim More Info
presale begins:

lisanj - I'm purchasing the pre-paid parking at CAA. I haven't been there in a million years but I remember how far the parking was last time I was there. It is just going to be me and DD, so I'd rather not deal with a messy parking situation.

less than an hour and I'll be trying to get some tickets... why do I feel so nervous???

Good Ol Gal said:
less than an hour and I'll be trying to get some tickets... why do I feel so nervous???

me to lol.. we are such dorks :rotfl:

Good Ol Gal said:
Hey I am sooo not a dork!

I'm a goober :earboy2:
:teeth: ok goober it is... yeah I am sitting here going.. watch my internet go out at 10...

or my 1 and 2yo are still sleeping... they will wake up and start screaming as I go to order tickets.

MemoryMakers2669 said:
I would go by the one it tells you tomorrow when you go to buy them. I am still trying to decide if we are going to go. I hate going to Verizon Center, so might pass on it. But dd LOVES this movie so much, I can't see not taking her.

I really don't trust Ticketmaster with their seating charts. A couple months ago I was buying tickets to go see Barney and Ticketmaster had the wrong seating chart. I finally got fed up because no one at Ticketmast seemed to know the right set up and I ended up going down to the arena box office and got my tickets there. It's a good thing I did because Ticketmaster was giving people the wrong chart.

Can anyone that already bought their tickets tell me what their seating chart was?

Good Ol Gal said:

I feel the same way!!! We're not dorks......we just love our kids and want to give them the best!!! :love:

My kids are 7 & 9 and love the music. I'm sitting here ready to order presale, but I'm hoping that alot of the kids will be within the age group. Is this to young to bring them to. Thanks

elf said:
My kids are 7 & 9 and love the music. I'm sitting here ready to order presale, but I'm hoping that alot of the kids will be within the age group. Is this to young to bring them to. Thanks

7 & 9 will be fine..I am bringing my 7 and 2 yo.

disneymotherof3 said:
I really don't trust Ticketmaster with their seating charts. A couple months ago I was buying tickets to go see Barney and Ticketmaster had the wrong seating chart. I finally got fed up because no one at Ticketmast seemed to know the right set up and I ended up going down to the arena box office and got my tickets there. It's a good thing I did because Ticketmaster was giving people the wrong chart.

Can anyone that already bought their tickets tell me what their seating chart was?
I went to the center where the show is being held and have the seating chart they show for it opened in another window so I can use it.

It is showing a "stage" floor plan. Here is the link to our floor plan

http://www.schottensteincenter.com/sections/seatingtickets/endstagechart.asp

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter