High school musical tickets - where?!

Anyone know when the Milwaukee (Bradley Center) or Chicago (Allstate Arena) tickets go on sale?

I'd like to go to the ticket office to buy them in person to avoid the ticketmaster fees.

Thanks,
Maggie

Trying here to find info about the MA show.. on jan 10th. It's not even listed yet on Ticketmaster or on the venue page... but it is definately listed on the HSM page as tix will be on sale TBA.
Anyone know anything about the MA venue? I NEED tix to this!! LOL

ntburns22 said:
I called the venue. I happened to get a great woman with a 10 year old DD so she knew exactly what I was talking about. She also told me I was the 19th person to call asking about it.

Thanks. I called Allstate Arena. First a recording told the price levels (about $58 for highest price tix). Then pressed "0" and got a person who said, "Next week, Saturday, 11/11 at noon," and hung up on me. I guess he was sick of fielding the questions. At least he answered it. Hope it was accurately! If anyone else calls them, please let me know if you get the same answer. :teeth:

I talked with someone at Kemper Arena and she told me that tickets for the January 23rd show go on sale November 18th.

Caitsmama said:
Trying here to find info about the MA show.. on jan 10th. It's not even listed yet on Ticketmaster or on the venue page... but it is definately listed on the HSM page as tix will be on sale TBA.
Anyone know anything about the MA venue? I NEED tix to this!! LOL

It is listed on the DCU Center's (formerly the Centrum) schedule of events in Worcester, MA for Jan 10th and DCU's site says they are going on sale "mid-November".

Thanks soooo much...went to the CC site a couple of weeks ago and nothing and never went back...you are tops...thanks again and have a great time at the show!!!:thumbsup2

Any chance of a pre-sale code here???

mousecraszy said:
Thanks soooo much...went to the CC site a couple of weeks ago and nothing and never went back...you are tops...thanks again and have a great time at the show!!!:thumbsup2

Any chance of a pre-sale code here???

the presale code is WILDCAT

These boards are the best...you guys are sooo good to one another...I'm keeping my eyes pealed now so hopefully one day soon I can give back!!
Again, thanks and I guess I'll be looking to order this Friday with the presale code. All thanks to you guys. You are the best!!! :thumbsup2

The presale password is most likely only good when ordering online through ticketmaster (that's how they usually work anyway)

So here's my ordering online through ticketmaster tip:

Open up several windows on your computer. I always have at least 4, sometimes more. Put the same price/section request on all of them and hit search. Sometimes you'll get seats in the same section, but other times it will give you a bit more choice that way.

I worked at a ticketmaster outlet all through college so I know that what the computer brings up as best available is often not even close to the best seats.
Example: it will pop up row Z in the section closest to the stage even if row A is available in the next section over.
Best for ticketmaster to get rid of those seats first- sure, NOT best for you.

Of course when I worked at the outlet we could search differently, so it drives me nuts to have to just use the best available search now.

Hope my multiple window trick helps someone. ;)

BTW
Tickets went on pre-sale here Friday and were released to the gen public Sat. at noon.
I just checked online and only single seats are left in price level one. It looks like there is still some availability in price 2 & 3 though.

Thanks for the search tip! If All State Arena is supposed to go on sale Sat. at noon, I guess I'll keep checking and hope I can use the pre-sale code as soon as they finally list the event!

For those of you who are interested in Worcester's Show at the DCU center....I called them Saturday and they told me that they are waiting to hear from the promoter (AEGLIVE). They don't know pricing yet or have any definites on the show. I said they shouldn't have it listed on their website until they know for sure.

Guess we just have to keep checking!!!

Good Luck to you all.
HeatherC

I'm looking for any info. I know that it says on one website that they are going to be at the Verizon Center Dec. 28th, but it's not on Ticketmaster or the Verizon Center's website.

disneymotherof3 said:
I'm looking for any info. I know that it says on one website that they are going to be at the Verizon Center Dec. 28th, but it's not on Ticketmaster or the Verizon Center's website.

I just talked to Ticketmaster and the lady said that she thinks that tickets are going on sale on Saturday! I really hope that they do a presale!! I also asked her about ticket prices and she said that she didn't know.

Be sure to keep checking the website to ticketmaster and the arena where the event is going to be held. Our tickets were listed for another date up until a couple of hours before the presale.

I bought our tickets last Friday at the presale and as many have mentioned....didn't get the best seats and probably could have got better if I had waited a half hour!!! We go on December 1st so one of the first stops. My 7 years nieces have no idea we are going and I am sure to score a favorite aunt status with this one!!!

disneymotherof3 said:
I just talked to Ticketmaster and the lady said that she thinks that tickets are going on sale on Saturday! I really hope that they do a presale!! I also asked her about ticket prices and she said that she didn't know.

When the presale started here Fri at 10am, the HSM concert was still not listed on our arena's website.
They did get it put up at some point on Friday. Tickets went on sale to the gen. public at noon on Sat.

As for prices... here they are $33.40 $43.40 $53.40
but I have seen others post that they were $5 more per ticket at their venue.

Of course keep in mind that with ticketmaster you're probably looking at another $14 or so per ticket in junk fees. :furious:

Good Luck!

cats mom said:
The presale password is most likely only good when ordering online through ticketmaster (that's how they usually work anyway)

So here's my ordering online through ticketmaster tip:

Open up several windows on your computer. I always have at least 4, sometimes more. Put the same price/section request on all of them and hit search. Sometimes you'll get seats in the same section, but other times it will give you a bit more choice that way.

I worked at a ticketmaster outlet all through college so I know that what the computer brings up as best available is often not even close to the best seats.
Example: it will pop up row Z in the section closest to the stage even if row A is available in the next section over.
Best for ticketmaster to get rid of those seats first- sure, NOT best for you.

Of course when I worked at the outlet we could search differently, so it drives me nuts to have to just use the best available search now.

Hope my multiple window trick helps someone. ;)

BTW
Tickets went on pre-sale here Friday and were released to the gen public Sat. at noon.
I just checked online and only single seats are left in price level one. It looks like there is still some availability in price 2 & 3 though.

Thanks for the great tip! I would have never thought of that.

I detest the charges that Ticketmaster charges - "convenience" & "order processing fee"! I just ordered tickets to the King Tut exhibition and these charges were an additional $7.50 on top of the ticket price - unbelieveable! I love the term "convenience charge" :rotfl2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter