High School Musical on Ice?

BeccaGrace

Reads Disney Menus When She's Sad
Perez Hilton (perezhilton.com) is reporting that Disney announced High School Musical on Ice will begin touring in August. Does anyone have any info on this?

check out ticketmaster.com to see what is scheduled.

It is coming to Orlando Sep 7-9 of this year.

George

Can we soon expect Pirates of the Caribbean Dead Man's Chest At World's End on Ice? :rolleyes1

Yeah, the are going to be doing their pretour practice and then start over here in Lakeland.

ZXA that is the pre-sale code, HTH I just got tickets for philly 2nd row (first was available for more than I wanted to spend, LOL)

Are the Philly tix for sale already? Are they available on Ticketmaster or comcastix.com?

thanks for your help!

comcast....................go there and then click on Wachovia center, then click on pre-sale code and type it in, they are coming Dec 29th - jan 1st. I got tickets for the 2nd row on the ice 107a row B for Friday Dec 28th.........now I think best available is up to row H, but if you wanna go new years eve or new years day front row is still available. I think with the Parade on nyd will be just nuts!

One of the guys (17 and graduates this year) at our skating rink tried out for this and was hired. He is moving to Florida in June to begin rehearsals. Not sure what role he will play.

The only time I saw my daughter more excited was when she found out about the Hannah Montana concert! That I waited too long and got nose bleed section. Will be getting these tickets much earlier.

Actually I am kind of sad that she is outgrowing the Princesses. :sad1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter