High School Colors and Mascot

Elementary: Blue and White Wolves
Middle School: Green and Blue (no mascot)
High School/town: Black & Orange Tanners
College: Scarlet and white Terriers (BU)

Me:
High school- black and yellow- yellow jackets.

College- red and black, Bulldogs

DD:
High school- purple, black, and white, Pirates

College- crimson and white, Crimson Tide and AL the elephant.

DH:
Don't know what his high school was, but college were navy and gold, and his mascot was Dooley, a skeleton.

I'll play:

HS:Blue & Gold - Kowboys (yes that spelling is correct Osceola HS in Kissimmee)

College: Orange & Blue - UF Gators!!!!!

HS - green & white - Lancers

College/University....I have no idea. I guess you can tell I never majored in sports.

2 high schools: blue & gold Phoenix and blue & silver unicorns

College: red & white and Wolfpack

HS: orange and black. Mascot was the Polar Bears

College: Kelly green, black and white. Mascot was Fighting Sioux (though they have now changed their mascot)

It's funny to see all the posters whose schools have changed mascots that are now considered offensive. There are still a few schools who stick to politically incorrect mascots, including The Fighting Arabs of Coachella, California, and The Midgets of Freeburg, Illinois.

It's funny to see all the posters whose schools have changed mascots that are now considered offensive. There are still a few schools who stick to politically incorrect mascots, including The Fighting Arabs of Coachella, California, and The Midgets of Freeburg, Illinois.
As I said, I'll always be an Indian (in spite of what mascot the school thinks is more appropriate). Yeah, red-tailed hawks are scavengers and eat carrion. At least indians are proud, noble people.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts