High School Colors and Mascot

RedAngie

Sea Level Lady
What were your high school colors and sports team name/mascot?

Red and White. Cougars.

College too if you want.

Scarlet. Scarlet Knights.

What were your high school colors and sports team name/mascot?

Red and White. Cougars.

College too if you want.

Scarlet. Scarlet Knights.

I'll play!
High School: Spartans/ Kelly Green ,White and Black

College: Huskies/ Red, Black and White

Elementary school (K-8th): Blue/White Lancers

High School: Blue/White Eagles

College: Maize/Blue Wolverines

My kids' school: Blue/white Bulldogs

I see a serious blue theme here....lol

High School - Red and White Mustangs
College - Green and White - Phoenix

High School: Blue & Red - Indians (although they've since become more "politically correct" and are the red-tailed hawks). I'll always be an Indian
No college, but Jr High we were the bulldogs, colors green & white.

Black & Gold Tigers. Mine was the last class to be them, after I graduated we added in another school and they wanted to have the colors and mascot completely different, even though the majority voted to keep tigers. Now they are Wolverines, which my kids aren't thrilled about because nobody really knows what they are.

ETA: This subject was the source of my first tag from the Tag Fairy, now in my signature :)

Springfield (Illinois) Southeast High School, Class of 1988. We were the Spartans, our colors were blue & gold.

Our football team was ridiculously bad when I was there. They won a game during the middle of the season when I was in 8th grade; didn't win another until the first game of the season my senior year. They went 0-35 across parts of four seasons.

On the other hand, our swimming & diving teams were the toast of central Illinois. I remember in college, I met a girl from Peoria (we competed against Peoria public schools), and when I told her I'd gone to Springfield Southeast, her eyes got about this big and she was all like, "Whoa. We lived in fear of your swimming & diving teams." I think they won state every year going back to like 6th grade and consecutively after that through my high school years and for years after I left.

High School: Red and Gold. Apaches. (Not politically correct anymore, they are the Bulldogs now)

College. Tigers. Black and Orange.

High School: Burgundy and White---Cardinals
College: Grey and Maroon---Eagles

Funny, not a bird fan in real life!!

High school: Black and Gold-- Panthers

College: Scarlet and Black-- Gamecocks

College: Green and Gold-- Bulls

HS - blue & white, Go Bluejays!

College - black & gold, Miners

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter