high chairs

raven0855

Mouseketeer
Does anyone of hand remember what the high chairs look like? Are they the square wood ones or different? I want to bring a high chair cove with us.

THANKS!

I was coming on to ask a highchair question too. :)

We typically bring our own booster seat but won't be because we are flying. With the obviously high number of LO's at Disney, are there enough to easily go around. I know at home we've had to wait a few times to be seated or offered a booste only. Our DD needs to be buckled in so a regular booster will NOT work.
Has anyone had any issues with this?

I was coming on to ask a highchair question too. :)

We typically bring our own booster seat but won't be because we are flying. With the obviously high number of LO's at Disney, are there enough to easily go around. I know at home we've had to wait a few times to be seated or offered a booste only. Our DD needs to be buckled in so a regular booster will NOT work.
Has anyone had any issues with this?

Good question, I'm wondering as well because we will have our just turned 1 year old and just turned 2 year old and they will both need a highchair.

I found several black plastic ones as well. I liked them better because DS fit more snugly.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!