HIFS? re:kids eat free????

cindyx4

Earning My Ears
Could someone tell me more about this program? Where do they eat free? All sites on HIFS? or certain restaurants? I have 4 kids under the age of 9 and feel this will save us a lot of money. How do they track if you are a hotel guest? Anyone with more info.

Cindy

Leaving in FIVE days!!!!!!!!!!! :)

Hi Cindyx4 let me see if I can clarify for you. HIFS provides a free breakfast buffet to everyone, at lunch kids eat free at the Club Car which is their sit down restaurant, and also at the fast food places. The fast food restaurants are A&W and Pizza Hut which are sort of combined together so when you order you can order from either. Up to four kids eat free with 1 paying adult. I fed 4 kids lunch for about 5-6$ which was the cost of my combo meal. I think for dinner kids eat free in the Club Car restaurant only. We had vouchers for free dinner buffet for 2 adults every night so dinner was free for us our entire stay. Since we had the vouchers we never ate dinner at the fast food places. Hope this helps.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter