Hidden Micky Training

Danauk

<font color=green>I would be sitting on the patio
I thought this was amusing so I will share it with you guys. I am going to Disney for the first time this year and am staying in the BCV's (I'm so excited!!) Anyway I was telling the girls at work about hidden Mickey's arround the park (I think I might have mentioned it a few times at least!!) so one of the girls decided I needed some training before I went so I was used to finding them. So last week she cut out 40 Micky shaped heads and hid them around work for me to find!! I've found 39 of them so far!! She say's though that I need to find all 40 otherwise she is going instead of me!! I will find that last one tomorrow!!:p

LOL Dana!!

You have a great workmate there :) ! She sounds like fun!

Well??? Have you found the 40th Mickey?

I found the 40th Micky today hidden in a cupboard!!
Looks like I will be going on the holiday after all!!:bounce: :Pinkbounc :p

Beach Club Villas too :) ! I'm sure you'll love it!

Glad you found the Hidden Mickey :D I love looking for those in the park - have you seen the one on HM or Jungle Cruise??

My friend says that she will hide more tomorrow and will get the kids to hide some too (I work in a primary school!) The kids think it is great. They were planning hard places to find them when they left today!!:teeth: :jester:

What a cute game! What a good co-worker you have.

I've got a Mickey mug that has lost it's picture in the dishwasher, it's known in my house as the hidden Mickey mug.:D

LOL Dimplenose :) ! You need to tell the family it's a sign that you need to go back to WDW to get a new one ;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter