Hidden Gems - QS

tinkerbell1112

Mouseketeer
so if we don't upgrade our free QS our party of 9 has 108 Snacks and 108 QS meals.

Please share with me all your favorite QS locations! If we keep it, I want to make sure we don't eat eggs and hamburgers all week!!!

so if we don't upgrade our free QS our party of 9 has 108 Snacks and 108 QS meals.

Please share with me all your favorite QS locations! If we keep it, I want to make sure we don't eat eggs and hamburgers all week!!!
-Breakfast and lunch at BOG is a good use of QS credits IMO.
-Flame Tree BBQ in AK we also like to spend QS credits there. Also the pulled pork cheddar fries make for a great use of a snack credit.
-the QS location in France pavilion in World Showcase (can never remember the name of it......who am I kidding, I just can't spell it correctly therefore I'm not going to try! LOL)

These are some of our favorites. Looking forward to seeing other responses.

We got free QSDP and are definitely not upgrading. Looking forward to the freedom!

We will definitely be eating at:
Columbia Harbor House (MK-I really enjoy the tuna sandwich and find it a nice switch-up from fried foods)
Pecos Bill (MK-last year DH and I split the fajita platter and side of chips--we were not able to finish it. The guacamole from the toppings bar was yummy!)
Yak N Yeti quick service AK
Flame Tree BBQ (AK-the combo platter is very shareable and yummy)
Yorkshire County Fish Shop (Epcot UK fish n chips)
Sunshine Seasons (Epcot--TONS of things to choose from!)

-Breakfast and lunch at BOG is a good use of QS credits IMO.
-Flame Tree BBQ in AK we also like to spend QS credits there. Also the pulled pork cheddar fries make for a great use of a snack credit.
-the QS location in France pavilion in World Showcase (can never remember the name of it......who am I kidding, I just can't spell it correctly therefore I'm not going to try! LOL)

These are some of our favorites. Looking forward to seeing other responses.
lol boulangerie? total guess but who am I kidding, I typed what i thought and let spell check correct it!

We got free QSDP and are definitely not upgrading. Looking forward to the freedom!

We will definitely be eating at:
Columbia Harbor House (MK-I really enjoy the tuna sandwich and find it a nice switch-up from fried foods)
Pecos Bill (MK-last year DH and I split the fajita platter and side of chips--we were not able to finish it. The guacamole from the toppings bar was yummy!)
Yak N Yeti quick service AK
Flame Tree BBQ (AK-the combo platter is very shareable and yummy)
Yorkshire County Fish Shop (Epcot UK fish n chips)
Sunshine Seasons (Epcot--TONS of things to choose from!)
totally agree there is an element of freedom to it!!

Wolfgang Puck Express Marketplace at Disney Springs. Perfect for dinner!

The newly opened Polite Pig in Town Center at Disney Springs. Also, good option for dinner.

Don't forget Disney Springs!

Wolfgang Puck Express is a terrific use of a QS

Wolfgang Puck Express Marketplace at Disney Springs. Perfect for dinner!

The newly opened Polite Pig in Town Center at Disney Springs. Also, good option for dinner.
Yes! Completely forgot about this. We ate there only once but we were pleasantly surprised with the food. Definitely worth a try if you find yourself at Disney Springs.

As others have mentioned WPE in DS Marketplace. We eat there 3 or 4 times a trip with no Dinning Plan. CHH in MK is an other option and if you like fish and chips & savory pies Cooke's in DS is good. We stop there once a trip.

Definately don't want to eat alot of burgers/ fries/ chicken strips on a QS meal plan
Alot of ppl do and It gets old really fast LOL.
There are lots of great QS places with variety.
Just takes a little research. Here are some that come to my mind in parks and resorts:

In Magic Kingdom: Totally agree with BOG breakfast and lunch in MK can't go wrong there.
In Animal Kingdom: Flame Tree Barbecue ..St. Louis Rib Dinner or Rib and Chicken Combo
Don't forget you can also try out Satu'li Canteen - in Pandora.

In Epcot many cuisines to try

France: Boulangerie Patisserie les Halles (they open when the park opens so you can get QS breakfast there!)
In Japan: Katsura Grill

In Mexico: La Cantina de San Angel
In Morocco: Tangierine Cafe
In England: Yorkshire County Fish shoppe

In Hollywood Studios ABC Commissary for Dinner:
Lemon Pepper Salmon or Chimichurri Steak are good uses of QS credit

At Resorts:
Animal Kingdom Lodge - The Mara
Contemporary - Contempo Cafe has some great entrees for dinner! Definately a great choice.
At Fort Wilderness - P & J's southern takeout (right by Pioneer hall and Trail's end restaurant)
You can get the fried chicken that they serve at the Hoop Dee doo show, plus some other great entree choices.
Polynesian: Capt Cooks - for breakfast you can get Tonga Toast (same as they serve upstairs at TS Kona Cafe)

Hope this helps get you started.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts