Hi im new

RnRCfreak714

Here We Go! 5...4...3...2
I just registered and my name is Frank. Im from Chicago, IL. I love going to WDW and my favorite ride is rock n roller coaster. I also like going to six flags great america and building coasters with rct.

Welcome Frank! We're practically neighbors...I live in Northwest Indiana. You'll enjoy reading these boards - they have a lot of good info for planning your vacations (as well as meeting your Disney fix!) :rolleyes1 .

Welcome to the DIS. I'm very glad you found us and I hope you can visit often.

Katholyn

Welcome to the DIS! You will have so much fun, and we are all a great bunch of friendly people, so don't be afraid to ask if you have any questions!

welcome to the board! hope you enjoy it. at the moment i don't think i will enjoy it here partly becaus i can't navigate it!

fan of the TTA said:
welcome to the board! hope you enjoy it. at the moment i don't think i will enjoy it here partly becaus i can't navigate it!

Don't worry fan of the TTA - you'll catch on quickly and before you know it... you are LIVING on here!!! :rotfl2:

Welcome Frank! :flower:

Kimmielee said:
Don't worry fan of the TTA - you'll catch on quickly and before you know it... you are LIVING on here!!! :rotfl2:

Welcome Frank! :flower:

i'm sure i will! things like this take time

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter