Hi. I'm new

Spindler2007

Mouseketeer
Hello everyone

I'm Jonathan. I'm new to this site and just wanted say hello. I love Disney World. My first visit there was during my 2 week holiday in Florida back in 2008 which is 4 years ago. Me and the family (mum, dad and brother) loved every minute of it and the good news is we're going back to Florida for 2 weeks at the end of August this year.:woohoo:

I'm so looking forward to this holiday. I'll make sure that a lot of photos are taken and I'm gonna film the whole holiday.

pixiedust: welcome to the Dis pixiedust:

Lucky you, always great when you have a holiday planned.
we went the end of August last year-I loved it.

where are you staying?

Haven fun. :)

At the Enclave Suites on International Drive. We stopped there when we went 4 years ago and thought let stay there again that way we're in the heart of all the attractions and theme parks.

Hi Jonathan and welcome to the DIS! :welcome:

Your trip will soon get here, have you anything planned for when your over there? :goodvibes

Well on the first day which will be the day after we arrive, we're planning on going to Aquatica for a few hours in the morning and then head to Seaworld for the rest of the afternoon. As for the rest of the holiday, we'll be deciding where to go next as we go along. We've got Flexi tickets and Disney tickets as well which is gonna make this holiday extra awesome.

Welcome to the Dis Jonathan :wave2: Hope you find lots of exciting information on here for your upcoming trip!

Thanks for the warm welcome everyone. I'm really looking forward to my stay in Florida when I go. I can't wait to go on all the new rides and the rides I missed on my last holiday there. I promised my girlfriend that I would get her a cuddly toy minion while I'm there.

When I get back from this holiday, I'll tell you all how it went and what I did. I'll even upload some photos of all the fun things I did.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!