Hi, I'm new. Where's the party at?

Disney Padawan

Imagining Imagineering. RCT3 Coaster Designe
Hello Everyone :cool2: I've been reading the DIS boards for several months now popcorn:: & finally decided to join. It seems like some of the threads are visited by the same people, so i felt kind of awkward just joining in. :bored: (Still being a rookie & all.) So I decided to start here & hopefully I'll get some invitations. :flower3: I am interested in everything Disney & Universal, hence why I'm here.:rotfl: Hopefully I'll be visiting "The World" sometime early November. (Haven't gone since 96 :scared1: ) I know, I know, blasphemy, specially for a Florida resident. Anyway, I hope to hear from some of you very soon. T.T.F.N. ;)

Hey there and welcome to the DIS!!!! SHame on you tho for being a Fla resisie and not going to Disney in over 10 years!!!!!! I'd be there every week if I could be!!! LOL!!:rotfl2: But, seriously, welcome and hope you have in here. Lord knows I do!!!:thumbsup2

Welcome!!! Just jump in and start asking questions! Most of us don't bite, unless you want us to!!!! :rotfl: :rotfl: Seriously, we are a happy bunch and love to talk Disney!

Welcome to the Dis . Just jump into any thread any time. We all love new people to talk to.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter