Hi I'm from NJ

can't remember if I've posted on this thread before, but just in case..

hello from down the shore in Monmouth County (exit 102).:cool1:

Hello agian everyone. I havent been on this thread or the boards for a while I just had my first baby on July 24th. But I wanted to say hello again from the LBI area!:goodvibes

Hello agian everyone. I havent been on this thread or the boards for a while I just had my first baby on July 24th. But I wanted to say hello again from the LBI area!:goodvibes

Congratulations from the Loveladies section of LBI! :goodvibes

Congratulations on you new little one from Point Pleasant! Yeah another beach baby!

Hi,

Another South Jerseyite here -- West Deptford. Visiting the Mouse's house with family from Williamstown and Elk Twp during "Jersey week"....when else??!!:goodvibes

Seagaylego

You are our 200 member!

Congrats, hope the baby's doing great! We are now up to 212 members!

Hi DVC members, we are from Freehold,NJ,Monmouth County and have been DVC members since 1995 OKW and SSR. :banana: :dance3: :cheer2:
Janet and Chuck

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter