Hi, I am Jena-Lyn

mygreyglamour

Earning My Ears
I'm a new poster to the boards, but have been reading the Dining review for like three years. I have been married to my honey for 6 years, and I am 24 with two children, Adam 4/5, and Joe 6 months.

Our first vacation as a family is at Disney World. Port Orleans Riverside. We will be there from May 7-12th. We chose to take advantage of the military deals this year so my dream of deluxe dining will have to wait, so we chose Dining plus.

We are from California, so Dis World is like Mecca for us Disney Land Lubbers. I have never been to the East Coast at all, so I am looking forward to seeing how the other side lives.

I cannot wait to get posting!

jen

Wecome to the boards and to the East Coast! You will love WDW! There is so much to see and do!

Have a Great Trip!

17.gif

Welcome to DISboards. This is a great source of info and I'm sure you'll find answers to all of your questions, also be prepared to become addicted to DIS.:lmao:

Have a nice and safe trip coming. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter