Hi from over here

elisebutt

DIS Veteran
Well, we're here - and luvvin it!!!
Baz now wants to live here - seriously - he wants me to send his cv to palmetto guide dogs.
He never wants to come home and he keeps saying - why didn't you book for longer - duh - you said we couldn't afford it!!!!
Plane trip was woderful - top marks to United. got delayed and didn't get in untill 11 pm instead of 7pm but asked for an upgrade at holiday inn, universal and went from a room to a 2 bed suite - coooool.

Anyway probably won't be back on until I get back - thinking of you all

So glad to hear you're having a fab time, Elise. Just wish I was there with you. :(

It's really nice to hear from you :)

Am I right in thinking you <i>quite</i> like it out there, then? ;)

LOL! Glad you're having fun so far! :)

See you when you get back

Penny :)

......... it's great to hear from you Elise and know that everything is sooooo good :) Leave them wanting more and they'll return :D :D ......... it works every time :D

Elise,

Nice one on the upgrade!
Enjoy the holiday and tell us all about it when you get back.

Kieran

Good to hear you're having a great time! :D

How about tossing some of that sun over here, then? ;)

Great job on the upgrade - Enjoy! :D

Hi Elise!

Nice to see things are on the up!

:D

Glad you're having A GREAT TIME Elise. We leave tomorrow,maybe see you in the Sun.........LOL

jj............:D

Hello - great to see you and good news about the Upgrade!

Look forward to hearing all about it :)

Glad to hear you're having such a great time Elise - make sure it's sunny for me out there on Tuesday!! :)

Astrid x

Hi Elise,

Sounds like you're having fun :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter