Hi folks!

TanteDaisy

Earning My Ears
Hi everyone, I have found your forum through the German Main Street Emporium site so I had a look around and thought I'd join.
:wave2:

I'm a long-time Disney fan currently living in Switzerland and have been to Disneyland Paris four times - in 1993, 1995 (both times with my mom), 2022 and in 2023 for the first time with my partner.
I have been at Walt Disney World in 1994 and 1996 with my mom and have finally decided to go back - after 28 years!!

Now that I've managed to convince my partner, we're in the middle of the planning phase for May 2024.
We're hoping to secure a rental through one of the DVC agencies, so fingers crossed as I was told it will be very hard to secure a standard view studio at BLT or BC Villas (our preferred options).

Oh, the excitement!

Last edited:
Hi everyone, I have found your forum through the German Main Street Emporium site so I had a look around and thought I'd join.
:wave2:

I'm a long-time Disney fan currently living in Switzerland and have been to Disneyland Paris four times - in 1993, 1995 (both times with my mom), 2022 and in 2023 for the first time with my partner.
I have been at Walt Disney World in 1994 and 1996 with my mom and have finally decided to go back - after 28 years!!

Now that I've managed to convince my partner, we're in the middle of the planning phase for May 2024.
We're hoping to secure a rental through one of the DVC agencies, so fingers crossed as I was told it will be very hard to secure a standard view studio at BLT or BC Villas (our preferred options).

Oh, the excitement!
Exciting! Make sure you contact an agency a little before the 11 month mark if you plan on renting DVC points, especially since you want an in demand room type. Have a backup room option, just in case. Best of luck!

Exciting! Make sure you contact an agency a little before the 11 month mark if you plan on renting DVC points, especially since you want an in demand room type. Have a backup room option, just in case. Best of luck!
Yes! I have done that, one month before the 11 month mark. Fingers crossed...
Thank you!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter