Hi everyone

playswithfire08

They call me the fireman. Thats my name.
I guess this is the place to jump on in. I'm Aaron. I live in Arkansas. I'm a fireman. I started looking for information about Disneyland and Disneyworld to plan my first ever trip there and came across these boards. I have read alot here but never posted before. Looks like there's alot of different people from all over the place here. If anything the reading is good entertainment and a way to pass the time when I'm on duty.

:rotfl: My husband is a vol fireman too. We are trying to plan a trip to Fl for our family. It is hard to decide so much info!

toothwasher

Welcome to you both! My husband used to be a volunteer EMT years ago when we lived in NH. Hope you enjoy the boards and planning for WDW!

WElcome, and thank you for all you do to keep us safe!!!!

Are you thinking about planning a trip??There's a GREAT promo for trips from now till mid August.

Welcome Aaron! :firefight You will find tons of information on here to help plan your first Disney vacation! If you have any questions feel free to pm me! :) :disrocks:

:welcome:

10.gif

Welcome to DISboards. Lots of informations are coming here, you will enjoy reading reviews and experiences. :thumbsup2

Have a nice day and fun planning your trip. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter