HI and what do you think?

AJsMomma

Mouseketeer
HI everyone! First time posting and very excited about our upcoming trip May 1 - May 7! We are staying at CBR.

It will be me, DH and DD age 2.

Can you take a look at my ADRs and let me know what you think??

5/1: Tutto Italia @ 4:50
5/2: CRT @ 8:30
5/2: TRex Cafe @ 4:45
5/3: Ohana Breakfast @ 8:25
5/4: Play and Dine @ 11:35
5/5: Cape May Cafe @ 7:50
5/5: Crystal Palace @ 4:35
5/6: HOPING TO GET INTO TUSKER HOUSE FOR BREAKFAST!!

Do you think I have ANY chance of getting into Donald's breakfast? The only ones I planned 180 days out were the Tutto Italia and CRT. I didn't realize they book so fast!

THanks!

I saw that. Unforntunately we'll have 5 adults at that point (my MIL et al will be joining us for the first half of the trip). Oh well! But thanks for letting me know. I've been trying like a maniac for over a week now - no reservations AT ALL! My laptop and I have become attached at the hip!

AJsMomma, :welcome: to the DIS boards :wave: You have some nice meals planned so I am sure you will have a very magical trip :tink:

Keep trying. One year we planned a Disney trip within 7 days and they did not have Tusker House but I keep calling everyday and I was able to get one, I was flexible with the days we were going to AK. Good Luck

I was SO excited to FINALLY get a reservation at Tusker House for breakfast! Heck, it's at 10:20 but who cares! Yay! :cool1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter