Hi All, I'm New

Minnie Magic

Earning My Ears
Hello everyone I've just joined and I must say all of what I've read so far is great. I've been to Florida for the past ten years this will be my eleventh trip and I can't wait till September when I go. For the past 6 years I've stayed at the Walt Disney Dolphin and I've always gone through Virgin Holidays. Next year planning to use air miles with Virgin Atlantic and book room direct but not sure yet who through.
Hope to speak to you all again soon

:wizard:

Hi everyone,

I had planned a vacation for my sister at the end of this month and she unexpectedly had to cancel. The points need to be used by the end of November. I wish I could go but unfortunately am 6 months pregnant and the timing is not the best. Anyone interested in 123 points?

Hi everyone,

I had planned a vacation for my sister at the end of this month and she unexpectedly had to cancel. The points need to be used by the end of November. I wish I could go but unfortunately am 6 months pregnant and the timing is not the best. Anyone interested in 123 points?

Hi everyone,

Hi everyone,

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter