• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

HHN separate entrance for onsite guests? doing 4 days instead of stay and scream

nurseberta

DIS Veteran
If I am attending the parks/ HHN with rush of fear for four nights in September, how early should I arrive at the onsite guest entrance on that first night (without stay and scream)?
we will not be using a park day/or scream early but will be onsite so my understanding is that there is a separate entrance for onsite guests.
This 1st night of arrival day (Thursday) we plan to skip stay and scream as we will have it Friday Sat and Sunday with our day tickets.

There will be signs as you cross the bridge to direct you to the hotel entrance. We don't know yet which side it would be on. Last year it was on the left side near the old BMG theater. If you hit Toothsome, you've gone too far. Buy a milkshake then turn around :p

As far as when to arrive, it's going to depend. That line will still be shorter than the main entrance line but the hotels are absolutely fully booked for HHN. Probably 30-40 mins before the park reopens should be fine.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter