HHN Photo OP?

M

MrMittman

In the past there has always been an official Universal Studios Photo location within the park during HHN. Last year it was over near Jaws and you got the chance to pay $20 for a professional picture of you with Jack. Years ago it was located in the boneyard.

Is this something they are doing again this year? If so, where is it and who is the picture with?

In the past there has always been an official Universal Studios Photo location within the park during HHN. Last year it was over near Jaws and you got the chance to pay $20 for a professional picture of you with Jack. Years ago it was located in the boneyard.

Is this something they are doing again this year? If so, where is it and who is the picture with?
I didn't notice anything Friday night but then again it was raining so my mind was elsewhere. I'm sure they will do something again starting this weekend. If no one else notices, I'll check on Sunday night and let you know.

I looked, but didn't see anything. As Metro West said, rain both nights may have messed up plans, but I didn't even see an area set up for it.

That's a shame if they don't have one. I've gotten some great pictures in the past there. For me, it's the perfect souvenir. I usually avoid any of the shirts since I am not the "Hot Topic" type. I would stand out like a sore thumb if I wore an HHN shirt in the DC area.

If any of you guys see a photo area this weekend (hopefully it doesn't rain), please let me know! I'll be at the Hard Rock Oct 7 - 11 and am going to HHN on Fri & Sun.

That's a shame if they don't have one. I've gotten some great pictures in the past there. For me, it's the perfect souvenir. I usually avoid any of the shirts since I am not the "Hot Topic" type. I would stand out like a sore thumb if I wore an HHN shirt in the DC area.

If any of you guys see a photo area this weekend (hopefully it doesn't rain), please let me know! I'll be at the Hard Rock Oct 7 - 11 and am going to HHN on Fri & Sun.
I'm going to be there on 10/9 along with several DISers in the S & S area. You are welcome to come over and introduce yourself. It's always fun meeting posters.

Any more word on this from those that went last weekend?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!