HHN Ghostbusters and Stranger Things

HatboxHaint

GrimGrinningGhost
What should my plan be if I want to use Stay and Scream to hit those two houses first? Should I start from the Hello Kitty waiting area?

I think both Finnegans and Hello Kitty will release to the sound stages. There's not much seating at Hello Kitty. Also, unless you get a table inside Finnegans, there's limited seating outside there. I've never used the Hello Kitty pen, but at Finnegans, people start lining up and stand until they are released. Unless you are going the first few days of HHN, there will be reports of the Stay and Scream areas, and that should help you decide what is best for you.

I think both Finnegans and Hello Kitty will release to the sound stages. There's not much seating at Hello Kitty. Also, unless you get a table inside Finnegans, there's limited seating outside there. I've never used the Hello Kitty pen, but at Finnegans, people start lining up and stand until they are released. Unless you are going the first few days of HHN, there will be reports of the Stay and Scream areas, and that should help you decide what is best for you.

thanks!

I think there's some pics from last year at Finnegans Stay and Scream (which was a new setup). There were two lanes barricaded beside Finnegans (on the Jimmy Fallon side) where people piled in. When it was time, they opened the first lane, then once those people were out, they opened the second lane. We were always in the back of the second lane (we weren't interested in getting there so early to get in first lane since we had Express Passes). When we got out, we headed straight to Stranger Things (like the majority of people). We chose to use Express right away and the wait was not long at all. Then we went through Poltergeist and then the other sound stage houses. Then followed around the park, and spent some time in the scare zones. Naturally, we don't know yet if they will use this setup again this year, but I suspect they will. Finally, of course, we rode The Mummy when passing it :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter