Delete Thread

Oh my goodness we would excellent HHN buddies......I agree with everything you said about the houses...….

We would I noticed that too! :rotfl:

Yes, when someone presses the red button in Carnival Graveyard someone else gets sprayed...….lol...….loved that house!!!

Yup when Josh pushed it I got hit with the water :laughing:

Loved Slaughter Sinema too, and now though I have to go check out Curious George!!!!! I have never noticed that before...…….:rotfl:

I wonder if it looks different when the water is on? (It looks like a fountain), but when we walked by it looked like the pole was right there :rotfl:

Loving your report :thumbsup2

Thank you!

Those leggings were amazing too. Where did you get them.

They have them at the event, I bought them in the big HHN merch shop on the first day. I think you can buy them all online too.

The first red button in that house will spray water on the person in front of you

The second red button in the same house sprays water on the person that pushes it
Hahahahaha

We are doing the brunch in December and I'm glad you enjoyed it. Makes me more excited to go.

Your Homecomin' brunch looks delicious!!:thumbsup2

Josh's socks are cute!!

Yes it was so good!

Haha they are! I love them and I wish the ones they had for women were as cool (Stance doesn’t have a huge women’s selection). He has a Friday the 13th pair too.

I was so torn between the ham buns and trying the brunch menu, you food looks delicious sorta wish I would have tried that.

I love reading about the HHN, so cool!

Haha they are! I love them and I wish the ones they had for women were as cool (Stance doesn’t have a huge women’s selection). He has a Friday the 13th pair too.

I've never heard of Stance (I'm old!!) but just went online to check the store out! They have such cute things!! I'm always looking for some stocking stuffer gifts for my sons. I think a couple pairs of Stance socks would be wonderful! :thumbsup2

I was so torn between the ham buns and trying the brunch menu, you food looks delicious sorta wish I would have tried that.

I love reading about the HHN, so cool!

I hadn’t read the best brunch reviews prior to going, but I did really like my dish.

HHN is one of my favorite things, so I love to share how awesome it is with everyone. It’s really cool how they do everything.

I've never heard of Stance (I'm old!!) but just went online to check the store out! They have such cute things!! I'm always looking for some stocking stuffer gifts for my sons. I think a couple pairs of Stance socks would be wonderful! :thumbsup2

I’ve only seen that one in DS so I don’t think it’s an age thing :rotfl: Josh loves unique socks. Another place I’ve gotten him some are from a site called Sock It To Me, check those out too!

Another place I’ve gotten him some are from a site called Sock It To Me, check those out too!

I checked out Sock it to Me- love it!! I picked out quite a few pairs of socks for my sons and DS's girlfriend, too!! Thanks!:)

Loved reading your report!!!!

And yep, those cocoons.....I didn't notice the faces till I looked at our pictures and thought it was an anomaly at first...….lol...….it was creepy!!!

You did well in the days you were there though.....and your next trip is just around the corner!!!

Will look out for you as we are there from Nov 29th till Dec 9th at RPR...….

But, really enjoyed reading along this one too......:thumbsup2

Loved reading your report!!!!

Thank you for reading along! There's still a little bit to go, but we didn't get to much on our last day because I wasn't feeling well.

You did well in the days you were there though.....and your next trip is just around the corner!!!

Will look out for you as we are there from Nov 29th till Dec 9th at RPR...….

We did get to see a lot while we were there! Yes, 25 days! Maybe we'll run into you there, our dates are about the same :rotfl: and we should be at Universal around the mid to end of that week.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter