Delete Thread

Here!!

We loved HHN this year, and in our opinion it was one of our favorite years since HHN25, even if the weather was gross and I got a little sick near the end of the trip, but no blisters this time!

Woooh, no blisters!! This is a definitely improvement over last time.

But we're also going to start traveling to new places in Orlando and beyond (which I'll still share with you all on the appropriate boards).

I think that's a great idea! New experiences are always good options. And there's definitely no shame taking a break from Disney with how much you've gone the last few years. Maybe if you take some time off, you'll want to go back again eventually in future and enjoy it all the more because of the wait.

Looking forward to reading this one Raeven.......always enjoy your reports a lot!!

Sounds like fun..........

You smile in all your pictures and that is a nice thing to do.

anxious to read what you plan to share with us for this trip.

I’m here! I just watched some YouTube videos of the houses and they look so good this year! Excited to hear all about it!

Following along. Went to Universsl for the first time in May and already have quick two and a half day trip planned for Nov. Usually, I couldn’t imagine being in Orlando and not going to Disney but chose Universal this time. I am so glad my brother invited,e to join their trip . I am still wondering what took me so long to try the Universsl parks ! ( I am blaming my non thrill riding kids : ) )

Will look forward to reading this one too Raeven.......

Might be when I get home........:)

Count me in...always enjoy reading your TRs. :yay:
Especially HHN, as we're going next month.
The craziness that was opening night was all over FB - hope it wasn't too bad for you.:scared:

I'm not into the scary, but sounds like y'all had a great time! I love Disney, but totally get wanting to do other things. That's why our next trip won't be until 2021, for the 50th anniversary celebrations.

Woooh, no blisters!! This is a definitely improvement over last time.

Yes such an improvement! Although I did have to swap shoes at some inconvenient times :rotfl:

You smile in all your pictures and that is a nice thing to do.

anxious to read what you plan to share with us for this trip.

Aw thank you!

I'm here! Can't wait to hear all about it even though all the things you posted were giving me nightmares. ;)

:wave2: :rotfl:

Can't wait to hear all about your trip!!

Thanks for following along!

Yay! I'm here :hyper:

Yay! :hyper:

I’m here! I just watched some YouTube videos of the houses and they look so good this year! Excited to hear all about it!

Omg the houses were amazing this year!

Looking forward to another trip report.

Thanks for following along!

Will look forward to reading this one too Raeven.......

Might be when I get home........:)

Thanks for following, and I know you're in the middle of a trip so I don't blame you if you don't get on the boards a lot enjoy yourselves!

Count me in...always enjoy reading your TRs. :yay:
Especially HHN, as we're going next month.
The craziness that was opening night was all over FB - hope it wasn't too bad for you.:scared:

Thanks for following along! Yes, opening night was the craziest I'd ever seen it! But we didn't plan to do a ton on opening night so it worked out for us, but it was so much busier than last year.

I'm not into the scary, but sounds like y'all had a great time! I love Disney, but totally get wanting to do other things. That's why our next trip won't be until 2021, for the 50th anniversary celebrations.

Yes we love HHN! Ooo the 50th anniversary that'll be a good trip :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter