HHN 2022 Never Go Alone – Official Guest List

Oh Boy! I haven't been on here for ages! Sign me up for 9/6-9/13.
Three heavily drinking adults :drinking1

RoF + Ex
Universal Endless Resort
Also doing SW HoS on the 9th and Unmasking the Horror Tour on the 8th

Mac!!!! How you been? What are your dates this year!

saptwm3k4a2oclbx6v1d.png

Last edited:

10/6 - 10/10 / @soniam / 3
Hard Rock
10/6 - 10/10
Single Day / Express Pass
We have almost the same dates, and we’re also staying at HRH. I don’t know if you remember, but I ran into you at HHN last October and we had a brief chat! Your hair makes it very easy to recognize you!

10/6 - 10/9 @vinotinto
Hard Rock
2 adults and 2 teens (17 and 15)
10/8 Single Day / Express Pass

We have almost the same dates, and we’re also staying at HRH. I don’t know if you remember, but I ran into you at HHN last October and we had a brief chat! Your hair makes it very easy to recognize you!

10/6 - 10/9 @vinotinto
Hard Rock
2 adults and 2 teens (17 and 15)
10/8 Single Day / Express Pass
I remember you. I couldn’t remember your screen name though. Hair is still blue and short. Say hi if you see me😃

We went to HHN on Sept 2-5 already, and stayed at Dockside Inn. It was 4 of us, myself and my 3 kids ages 15,19, and 24.
We are also going Oct.27- Nov. 1, staying at Royal Pacific. That trip is myself, my wife and the same 3 kids BUT, all three have birthdays earlier in October so ages 16, 20, and 25. Funny how that works! :-)

We went to HHN on Sept 2-5 already, and stayed at Dockside Inn. It was 4 of us, myself and my 3 kids ages 15,19, and 24.
We are also going Oct.27- Nov. 1, staying at Royal Pacific. That trip is myself, my wife and the same 3 kids BUT, all three have birthdays earlier in October so ages 16, 20, and 25. Funny how that works! :-)
Nothing will scare you, since you have potentially 3 young drivers🤣

Hi Just want to remind you
You must go to the Dead Coconut Lounge (better than Trader Sam’s ) !) It opens at 5 or 6 in the Uper level City Walk area.
Formerly known as the Red Coconut Lounge . It has 2 levels so plenty of seating, etc ( unlike Trader Sam’s )… plus nightly live stage shows performing “Spooky Songs “ by 3 Vampy Performers .
Please do not forget You will dread the day you forgot to go Dead .

Hi Just want to remind you
You must go to the Dead Coconut Lounge (better than Trader Sam’s ) !) It opens at 5 or 6 in the Uper level City Walk area.
Formerly known as the Red Coconut Lounge . It has 2 levels so plenty of seating, etc ( unlike Trader Sam’s )… plus nightly live stage shows performing “Spooky Songs “ by 3 Vampy Performers .
Please do not forget You will dread the day you forgot to go Dead .
Added to my list. Thanks.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter