IMG_1827.jpg

IMG_1828.jpg

Shirt 3 (front only):

IMG_1825.jpg

Lanyards:

IMG_1826.jpg

Display of the merch:

IMG_1829.jpg

All shirts, lanyards, and display credit goes to mz_ from HHNVault.

Have fun!

thanks hack for sharing!

i saw it on the vault and thought how kewl.
i see the thread here now for the dis and think, double kewl....

each year i buy the short and long shot glasses for hhn.

one of these times, i'll skip it.
they only go in my junk drawer after the season is over.

same with my lanyards.
for some stupid reason i fear it will be pointed out to me i have a years past lanyard......like it would make any difference.........:laughing:

I get a t-shirt (with the houses on the back), a tall shot glass, lanyard and a blinky cup.

... Mac, I always wear my previous years lanyard ... that is until I get the current one :rolleyes1
Well...I usually wear a previous years' HHN t-shirt and think nothing of it...lots of locals do...it's kind of an unofficial tradition.

I'm actually surprised they put the new stuff out so early. Last year they waited until just before HHN started.

Well...I usually wear a previous years' HHN t-shirt and think nothing of it...lots of locals do...it's kind of an unofficial tradition.

I'm actually surprised they put the new stuff out so early. Last year they waited until just before HHN started.

It went up today. EP is on Wednesday. We're getting really close.

So the locals wear the previous years shirt? i was debating on whether or not to wear mine from last year, i kept thinking if i wear it i would be like that person at concerts who wear the concerts shirts from previous years. maybe i will pack my shirt from last year then.

i try to not look like a total tourist when i am down there, if i buy shirts from anywhere in Orlando i usually dont wear them when i am down there

So the locals wear the previous years shirt? i was debating on whether or not to wear mine from last year, i kept thinking if i wear it i would be like that person at concerts who wear the concerts shirts from previous years. maybe i will pack my shirt from last year then.

i try to not look like a total tourist when i am down there, if i buy shirts from anywhere in Orlando i usually dont wear them when i am down there
Yes...I see lots of old HHN shirts around. Last year...I wore my 2005 shirt and hung out with a family who had 2004, 2005, 2006 and 2007 represented. It was cool seeing all the shirts together...I wish I had taken a picture.

Yes...I see lots of old HHN shirts around. Last year...I wore my 2005 shirt and hung out with a family who had 2004, 2005, 2006 and 2007 represented. It was cool seeing all the shirts together...I wish I had taken a picture.

I used to wear last year's shirt, but last year I bought my first Vault shirt, and that's what I'm going to do until the end of time.

Thanks for the pictures!:thumbsup2

I'm thinking that I'll need to get the "I Survived" shirt that lists the houses. I'll be wearing my HHN from 2 years ago for the upcoming HHN visit.

I'm thinking that I'll need to get the "I Survived" shirt that lists the houses. I'll be wearing my HHN from 2 years ago for the upcoming HHN visit.
I always buy the shirts with the house logos too. I'll probably wear either 2004 or 2005 opening night...not sure yet.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter