HHI Tire Repairs

WolfpackFan

Retired and loving every minute of it!!
Any of our HHI experts know of a good place on the island to get a tire fixed? I have a tire that might be going flat. Thanks.

There is a tire place (Island Tire) on Palmetto Bay road. Coming out of the resort area, turn right on 278 and then take the immediate right at the traffic circle. It's on the right at the first street (it's also a gas station). Address is 4 Palmetto Bay Road. It's about 3 miles from the resort. (843) 785-3841

We just had a late lunch at the Smokehouse - also on Palmetto Bay road. It was nice. Red Fish (also nice) is next door.

I hope your tire is nothing major.

Thanks Doc. The. bartender over at the Beach House recommended Island Tire also. I don't know if I have a problem or not. it may just be the tire pressure monitoring system. I am just going to keep my eye on it and hope if it is going to go flat it does it here before we hit I-95 on Friday.

A question for you, have you eaten at Roastfish and Cornbread? If so, how was it. Basically tonight since we had such a big lunch, we're just going to eat light at Parrott Cove. For tommorrow night I am planning on Salty Dog and Thursday night I was thinking Roastfish. I know in the past we've liked Sea Shack and since the chef there opened Roastfish, it might be our kind of place.

Thanks for all your help. Did you get caught in the big rain today? It was raining as hard as I've ever seen it coming back from Savannah.

Check the Sam's Club on Island. If you are a member, they can do it free, but, I don't know if the club on island does tires.

If not, there is a Sam's Club in Pooler just over the Savannah river on I-95.

Thanks Doc. The. bartender over at the Beach House recommended Island Tire also. I don't know if I have a problem or not. it may just be the tire pressure monitoring system. I am just going to keep my eye on it and hope if it is going to go flat it does it here before we hit I-95 on Friday.

A question for you, have you eaten at Roastfish and Cornbread? If so, how was it. Basically tonight since we had such a big lunch, we're just going to eat light at Parrott Cove. For tommorrow night I am planning on Salty Dog and Thursday night I was thinking Roastfish. I know in the past we've liked Sea Shack and since the chef there opened Roastfish, it might be our kind of place.

Thanks for all your help. Did you get caught in the big rain today? It was raining as hard as I've ever seen it coming back from Savannah.

We have not tried Roastfish yet but have heard many good reports.

I played tennis this morning and had just gotten back when the skies opened up. The afternoon has certainly turned out nicely though.

We have eaten at Parrot Cove many times. Have a nice dinner! :)

We've eaten at Roastfish and Cornbread, at the recommendation of Gordon in the Mercantile-he knows his food. And we thought it was excellent. We tried to go there on our last trip, but there was a huge line. But when we got back to the resort, we were reminded that it was Good Friday, and everywhere was busy. So maybe it won't be too busy. Worth the trip!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter