HH Weather ?

GDUL

DIS Veteran
We are considering a vacation to HH the end of February / beginning of March. What is the weather like during that 2 week time period? Is it very crowded during this time?

Thanks!

That's when we've gone the last 3 years-late February to early March. No, it's not at all crowded-when I did the 3 hour HH tour last year, I was the only guest. The weather is very unpredictable, and sometimes downright COLD! First year we went, weather was beautiful. Too cool if you want to swim, but ideal for biking, miniature golfing, nature walks. But in 2004, weather was very cold, windy, rainy, all week. I don't think it got higher than about 50. As an example of how cold it was-I LOVE ice cream, it's my big weakness. However, one day we went to a mall with an ice cream place, but the thought of ice cream, no way! If you golf, however, be aware that the golf rates go up at the beginning of March, though. After 3 years of late February/early March, we're going to try for November next year specifically because we'd like warmer weather than we've had there.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter