HH question

caribn7

Mouseketeer
We are spending 1 night on HHI on our way to WDW, but couldn't get in to the DVC resort because it was booked solid. We would like to spend the day at the resort and the beach house. Is this possible? Do we need to call ahead or anything?
Thanks

We are spending 1 night on HHI on our way to WDW, but couldn't get in to the DVC resort because it was booked solid. We would like to spend the day at the resort and the beach house. Is this possible? Do we need to call ahead or anything?
Thanks

Across the bridge going into the resort by car you will need buzzed in and need a reservation. You could park at the marina/shopping complex and walk across the bridge to grab some Mickey bars though!
There is a public parking area under the beach house where you could park and enjoy the beach but would need a key card to access the beach house.

Last edited:
Do you need a reservation to access the resort? I always thought that if you identified yourself as a member and said that you wanted to look around, they'd let you in. I have no experience trying it, so it could be true that you only get buzzed in if you have a reservation. Besides, I couldn't be that close to the resort without a reservation!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!