Heyyy

PhillyKid83

Earning My Ears
hey everyone this is pat i just started using the dis... i used to be under minnie mouser, that was my moms name...that had to come to a stop so i figured out how to make my own name...i just wanted to be a dork and let everyone know...if ya wanna talk feel free to write me...talk to yas later...oh yea and just to let everyone know next year is the sixers and flyers year!!!haha see yas:jester:

Pat, I love you! You're a Sixers fan, you rule :D. lol sorry, it's just that I love the Sixers. I was so disappointed when they lost this year, especially since last year was so awesome for them. Oh well........

Welcome!
Its great you have your own idenity now!:) if you have any questions or anything feel free to ask!:jester:

hey!
welcome! i saw a post of yours under your moms name and i was thinkin what guy would name himself minnie mouse?! :p :D .......lol
the only american team i'm into is the detroit redwings!!!!!!!! yeah!!!!!!!!!! :D

:wave:

Goodbye MinnieMouser, greetings PhillyKid, may you have a long and productive time here :D

(Hmm....There are times when even I read back through my posts and think 'what on earth is this madness??'. I can't stand to think what other people must think ;))

- Suzi
:D

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter