Heys USA Disney kid suitcases...anyone have one?

brergnat

DIS Veteran
So, I see these on Costco.com for a great price. Looking for small rolling cases for each of our boys for our upcoming WDW trip. These seem really great, and at a good price. Anyone have one? If so, what do you think of it. Does it fit enough clothes for a week (my kids are 4 and 5).

Both of my girls use a suitcase similar to the link below.
They are able to pack plenty of clothes. I always have them wear their jeans
and a sweatshirt on the plane, No need to pack bulky items...
And since we only need to wear jeans maybe once or twice, no need for
an extra pair. So the majority of clothes in the suitcase are T-shirts and shorts.
We do not go out for fancy dinners so no need for fancy clothes, shoes, etc.
We take NICE clothes just not FANCY clothes ;)

Also if you ROLL the clothes...not fold them, they take up less room in your
suitcase.

Oh..by the way...my girls are 15 & 17!!! :)

http://www.disneystore.com/disney/s...logFromSearch=10002&catalogId=10003&langId=-1

Thanks for posting, I think I have to have that Minnie suitcase.

I have a standard 21" Heys suitcase. I can't speak for the Disney 18" carry on Heys bags but briefly regarding my 21" Heys: Extremely well made, light weight, durable. NO interior organization, no pockets of any kind. Opens flat, there is not one side that is a lid. Not good for sticking last minute items into while at the airport, not good for living out of in a hotel room. I can put an astounding amount of clothing into my little Heys case. I love my Heys but it does have some limitations, might not be the perfect case for everyone or every situation, but I love mine when I use it appropriately.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!