Hey Sun Country flyers... they now offer advance seat assignments

dudspizza

I married in to a Disney crazy family... now I hav
I went to their web site tonight and it was all new. On the left, there was a button to click on that said "seat selection". I clicked on it and it asked for my last name and confirmation number. To my surprise, a seat map came up and it allowed me to pick my seats for my flight to MCO and my flight back home to MSP. I love it! We are traveling home with another family so I immediately called them, got their confirmation number and made their selection for them too!

The old system allowed for web check in up to 24hrs in advance. You could select your seats at that time. They have never offered advance seat assignment.

I fly in 32 days and I am very curious to see if my seat assignments stick or if they change before we check in. I will use online check in just to make sure it hasn't changed.

This is a great added feature for SC. I would guess I have to keep an eye on the site for any flight changes. I have read about other airlines changing flight times or equipment and reassigning seats.

Just thought I would share.

Duds

klynn said:
Thanks Duds! I just got my seats for next Saturday!

I hope all goes smoothly for both of us. I just went and double checked the seats I picked and they are still there. I will double check when I do online check in (as well as a few more times between now and then, I am sure), just to make sure they are the same.

Have a great trip.

Duds

I was just on their website before coming here and noticed the different page, the new seat assignments will be nice when I book my flights. One thing I did notice is they've dropped Tampa from their list of cities to choose from in the drop down menus when picking your flights........it's still on the picture route map tho, for now.

Calie

I saw that yeserday and got our seat assignements. I didn't know that was new or I would have posted it here.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!