Hey screeching frogs, are you calling Tiana or just irritating us! Complete! New TR link 12/2!

We got up early this day because we were heading to DHS for EMH

We arrived in time for the 8:00am opening and quickly walked to TSMM and did stand by within 15 minutes. We love this ride, so fun.

Oh man! We were there!! Probably passed you and we just didn't know it. We were at the front of the line for TSM, rode it a couple times that morning. It's one of our favorites!

Oh hey I just found your new TR! Your trips sounds wonderful! I'm so glad you liked the Poly! I too love the smell in the lobby. But it's like something I've not smelled before...I can't quite place it but I guess that's what makes that smell so unique!

Which longhouse were you in? We were in Rarotonga which was very convenient but no pretty views or anything. I don't even think we looked out the windows that much. Your days so far look amazing. I'm glad you were able to do everything you wanted! Your BB8 meet was so cute! I'm sure he's ok with your stormtrooper shirt. :)

Love the lunch at Sci Fi! I really want to eat there again sometime this year....

Oh no I'm sorry about the frogs!

Wow I am so impressed with how much you did! So many rides and character meets!

I love the fish eye photo in front of the Chinese Theater.

I went to Sci Fi with my parents as a kid. I would love to go back one day. The milkshakes look very yummy!

Glad it was a good morning for you!!
The frog noise was irritating, it really did improve after the first night, however I did hear them on and off after that.

We had a wonderful morning, no rain, and many attractions

I was lad to get a picture there since GMR is no more

Sci-fi is one of our favorites, I think we have been almost every trip!

Great pictures and report, I'm loving it :)
So weird about the frogs, WOW. Yes, we don't have that to deal with in MN for sure!!
Thanks, did you all get to DHS? I hope you all got a ride on TSMM, so fun!

The frogs were so strange, overall our room was in the quietest area of the resort, then we get these frogs, oh well!

Oh man! We were there!! Probably passed you and we just didn't know it. We were at the front of the line for TSM, rode it a couple times that morning. It's one of our favorites!
We were probably passing by each other on the TSMM line! We love this attraction also so fun. I wish it was easier to get on. It is a little better with the third track now.

Oh hey I just found your new TR! Your trips sounds wonderful! I'm so glad you liked the Poly! I too love the smell in the lobby. But it's like something I've not smelled before...I can't quite place it but I guess that's what makes that smell so unique!

Which longhouse were you in? We were in Rarotonga which was very convenient but no pretty views or anything. I don't even think we looked out the windows that much. Your days so far look amazing. I'm glad you were able to do everything you wanted! Your BB8 meet was so cute! I'm sure he's ok with your stormtrooper shirt. :)

Love the lunch at Sci Fi! I really want to eat there again sometime this year....
Hi Su-Lyn. That smell in the Poly was so welcoming. I am going to have to find some wax melts of it on Etsy
We were in Rarotonga also, we were on the third floor close to the stairs at the end of the hall. Room 3813. Normally a super quiet area except for those annoying frogs! Did you hear a weird sound at all when you were there?

We had a really fun morning and lunch at DHS, the meets were really fun! Sci-fi is one of our favorites, the burgers are always cooked to order, not sitting around and the milk shakes delicious!

I just found your TR :wave2: Following along!
Hi Raeven! Glad to have you following along. I thought about you when I posted my burger picture, it was nice and pink in the middle and really delicious. Have you two tried Sci-fi on your burger quest? We have always had a nice pink juicy burger!

Thanks, did you all get to DHS? I hope you all got a ride on TSMM, so fun!

The frogs were so strange, overall our room was in the quietest area of the resort, then we get these frogs, oh well!
Oh yes, went to DHS twice! LOVED TSMM, that was soooo fun!!!!! I would do it again right now, ha.
I have two Star Wars obsessed people in my family, we couldn't not go to DHS----they even attended the Star Wars Dessert Party and were chosen as the Honorary Family of the night, and got to lead the Stormtroopers out in a March, hee hee.
And again, very weird about the frogs, grrrrrrrrrrr.

Thanks so much for your excellent reportage!
Particularly like that you are giving dining costs per day along with great pics of what you ate.

We stayed at Fiji last trip and had a marina view which we enjoyed but I will NOT pay another penny for the new category come this Christmas. Love DW and all but enough already w/ the money grab, LOL. Seeing what a garden view room looks like and in a different longhouse makes me feel better about future room choices:).

Looking forward to reading more.

Hi Raeven! Glad to have you following along. I thought about you when I posted my burger picture, it was nice and pink in the middle and really delicious. Have you two tried Sci-fi on your burger quest? We have always had a nice pink juicy burger!

Yeah we went on our first trip and enjoyed it, hoping to go again in December!

Following along :wave:! Googled the frogs like you suggested--WOWZA! They're impressive!

Where did Andi get her HM shirt?! It's fantastic!!!

Great update! The ToT photo is so funny, the two of you are the only ones really showing any excitement! :laughing:

Your lunch at Sci-Fi looked amazing! I go for the milkshakes alone, but find the food pretty good as well :thumbsup2 I would have been all about those fried pickles.

Your meet and greet photos are awesome!:wave2:

Thanks so much for your excellent reportage!
Particularly like that you are giving dining costs per day along with great pics of what you ate.

We stayed at Fiji last trip and had a marina view which we enjoyed but I will NOT pay another penny for the new category come this Christmas. Love DW and all but enough already w/ the money grab, LOL. Seeing what a garden view room looks like and in a different longhouse makes me feel better about future room choices:).

Looking forward to reading more.
Welcome and thanks for reading along. I hear you about the price categories, crazy! We had a truly magical deal so Poly was in our price range otherwise way out of it. I do love the location and theming there!

Following along :wave:! Googled the frogs like you suggested--WOWZA! They're impressive!

Where did Andi get her HM shirt?! It's fantastic!!!
Hi, thanks for joining in. The frogs were so strange, I truly had no idea it was a little frog making all that noise!

I will check with her and let you know, I know it is a small shop, they do some unique t-shirts. It is so funny at the parks, most people have no idea what her shirt is saying except for Disney fanatics and CM's.

Day 2, part 2 cont.....

Hi to everyone I have a day off today and the weather here is drizzling and gray so more updating for me!

When I left off, we had rode TSMM for the second time with our FP, no surprise Andi beat me again. A couple trips ago we rode and Andi was mad because her shooter gun?? Wasn't working right and I actual beat her. When the ride ended, she let the CM know so someone else wouldn't get in that vehicle and have a bad game. The CM was so nice, he told us to wait a few minutes on the side and he would get us on the ride again, so we got to go again!! Andi beat me by a long shot and when we got off, the CM, asked if it worked this time, I told him yes, because Andi beat me, like she always does! No trouble since with guns aiming correctly.

We left DHS around 1:00pm, we were back to the Poly to rest up since the night wasn't the best for sleep! Andi got us a 4th FP at HM for around 5:30 so this was perfect. Andi has a pool phobia you all, she is somewhat of a germ phobic gal, she blames it on me! I am a nurse and I am always washing my hands and telling my family to do the same, so I guess it could be from me:rolleyes1:scared:. I don't quite understand the pool thing, but she hates swimming pools because of possible germs so no swimming for us this afternoon or ever! I always bring my suit and plan to go by myself but I never do!

It did rain most of the afternoon so swimming wasn't in the cards for us. We got on the monorail around 4:30. This is so convenient for MK, security was super quick and the monorail was never really crowded.

MK was not real crowded so this was a treat. We headed to HM to spend some time with those silly ghosts. We love this attraction, a true favorite! It is even more special after doing the two tours KthK and Marceline to Magic in the past.
IMG_1031.JPG

Andi was able to get a FP for PoC for right after HM so we headed over there. I did not realize the ride now takes your picture. I was looking the wrong way in this first of many pictures, lol! In fact I told Andi someone is using a flash and that is not cool. She laughed and said mom the ride has a photo now. We are in the back!

Andi got us another FP for Winnie the Poo so off to this cute ride, The Many Adventures and Blustery Day have so many memories for me with my son Jack! He absolutely loved these stories and movies, we spent much time reading about Pooh when he was little! We had a great time with Pooh and friends. pooh:Andi got us a FP for Under the Sea next, so off we went to ride this! We love this cute ride! We have been on it many times and it never gets old!

IMG_1694.JPG IMG_1695.JPG

The next FP was Dumbo, we headed over to the cute circus area and we were flying with Dumbo. So we had done 5 extra FP so far! This was really fun. Andi booked us a 6th FP for Buzz after our dinner. It was getting close to dinner time for us so we headed over to the Beast's castle. Our ADR was for 7:50pm, we checked in and they took my cell # to text us when our table was ready.
IMG_1030.JPG

We took some pictures around the castle while waiting. This would be our 2nd time having dinner here. The first time was several years ago and we enjoyed it very much. Our favorite meal here is lunch, we have been 6 times for lunch. We did not have to wait long and we received the text and we were off to our table. We didn't get to carry Lumiere. :guilty:We were seated in the Ballroom towards the back. Tiny table for 2 was what we got. We were sandwiched in between tables on both sides of us, oh well it was fine.
IMG_1705.JPG

We started with hot rolls and salted butter. We both just had ice water to drink. I decided on the Sautéed shrimp and Scallops, this is served with lobster, mushrooms, vegetables in a creamy lobster sauce on top of noodles.
IMG_1707.JPG

Andi is not much for seafood or red meat so she went with the Pan-Seared Chicken breast, served with wild rice, blistered heirloom tomatos, and roasted wild mushrooms. It also came with green beans. It came with small potatoes not wild rice.
IMG_1706.JPG

We both really enjoyed our meals, mine was very tasty and the scallops were cooked perfectly, I only wish there was more of them. Andi's meal was also very good, the chicken had a nice flavor and the vegetables were delicious! Our server was from Wisconsin so he talked about Minnesota and cold winters! He was very efficient, checking back just the right amount and filling our waters. We usually always have the Masters cupcake, however at dinner is is the Grey Stuff on a tart, we decided to pass tonight on dessert.
IMG_1029.JPG
We went to meet our host, the Beast, and he was so gracious! He was so good with the little girls dressed like Belle, very fun to watch. We really enjoyed meeting him for the second time!
IMG_1708.JPG
We headed out and we're walking towards Tomorrow Land and a sweet CM from Auntie Gravity's came out and said Buzz Lightyear wanted us to have these special frozen goodies. Thanks Morgan! She gave us a a Strawberry Smoothie and a Vanilla float! This was so nice of her! We have been to Disney many times and this was the first time we got a free item so yippee! It was perfect for us since we didn't have any dessert at BOG. These frozen treats were very good. We sat at the Lunching Pad and enjoyed these before heading to Buzz Lightyear. We had a good ride fighting Zurg. Andi was a galactic hero again!! She is one almost every time. She won't tell me her secrets. My score was dismal compared to hers.
IMG_1709.JPG

We decided to head back to the Poly after the ride. We were lucky this evening to have added 6 FP+ at MK, so we had a total of 9 today! MK was not real crowded and no rain in the evening.

Here is to hoping I sleep better and a wonderful Day 2 is in the books !

Our meal at BoG cost was $64.68 with a 10% AP discount, a good deal I thought! We had around $11.00 free for our frozen treats woohoo!

Stay tuned for Day 3. Wow, it's hot out, but Pandora is way cool!

Great update! The ToT photo is so funny, the two of you are the only ones really showing any excitement! :laughing:

Your lunch at Sci-Fi looked amazing! I go for the milkshakes alone, but find the food pretty good as well :thumbsup2 I would have been all about those fried pickles.

Your meet and greet photos are awesome!:wave2:
Andi looks silly but in the video she is blowing a kiss so it is pretty cool!

We have always had a good meal here, I know some reviews are negative but we have never had a bad meal! The fried pickles were yummy.

Thanks, we do love meet and greets, some of our past trips we spent much time meeting everyone so we don't do them as much now but so fun when we do!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter