Hey Orlando DISers...let's get together! MARCH 2017

I would need to save up for a long time before a Victoria & Albert's outing. My wallet is still recovering from our California Grill outing in December. It was amazing though.

Okay y'all here are the details for our first get together! Bring anyone you want with you...friends, spouses, significant others. The more the merrier.

Wednesday, February 8th
Disney Springs
6:30PM

Let's meet at the fountain as you exit the lime garage. We'll do something we won't need a reservation for...like Blaze, D-luxe, Earl of Sandwich, or maybe even just drinks and apps at Hangar bar.

Let me know if you might be able to make it! Can't wait!

Okay y'all here are the details for our first get together! Bring anyone you want with you...friends, spouses, significant others. The more the merrier.

Wednesday, February 8th
Disney Springs

Let's meet at the fountain as you exit the lime garage. We'll do something we won't need a reservation for...like Blaze, D-luxe, Earl of Sandwich, or maybe even just drinks and apps at Hangar bar.

Sounds like a great time - sure wish I could join! Have a blast, everyone!!

Wednesday, February 8th
Disney Springs

I'll be in nyc but enjoy and see you all the next time.

Shine bar (which is part of homecoming) is usually completely empty with the scattered person coming in.. If you want a place that is more the group I recommend that. You can also order full menu if anyone want something to eat during it. comfy seats too (and some outdoor seating). TiW excepted if you all pool your money and let a card holder pay (TiW has alcohol discounts). Also close to a smoking section for those to peel off time to time and be back quick.

Wednesday, February 8th
Disney Springs

Me and my significant other will be there and we are looking forward to it. Thanks @bamacmac for setting this up.

Oh I had no idea! I didn't want to intrude on John and Kevin's evening with introductions or anything so we didn't say much! I was standing farthest away from John though. So funny that it was y'all with them!
How very classy, and thoughtful. :)

We had a great time last night! So glad a few of us could meet up. We'll do it again early March!

It was a great time and a bonus that we had celebrity sightings (John and Kevin). They were very nice and kind. I didn't want to intrude either but I felt like I should say something because it might be more awkward to be standing there in my Disboards shirt and pretending I didn't know who they were. I look forward to our next get together and hope more people can come out to play.

Hi, I'll be visiting in early March, and hope the next one might fit with my schedule. Here are some evenings and places where I could meet up:

March 1 Yehaa Bob show
March 3 Planet Hollywood bar area
March 4 Campfire Singalong, then Yehaa Bob show again
March 5 Music show at Port Orleans French Quarter
March 7 or March 10 Jellyrolls

I didn't want to intrude on John and Kevin's evening with introductions
I've found that all the podcasters aren't bothered by folks recognizing them. It happens regularly in and around the parks. Don't worry at all about saying hello they really enjoy talking to fans.

Oh I had no idea! I didn't want to intrude on John and Kevin's evening with introductions or anything so we didn't say much! I was standing farthest away from John though. So funny that it was y'all with them!

I had one of those "I think I know them but I can't remember their names' moments. Sorry I should have asked - next time don't worry out intruding :grouphug:

Hi, I'll be visiting in early March, and hope the next one might fit with my schedule. Here are some evenings and places where I could meet up:

March 1 Yehaa Bob show
March 3 Planet Hollywood bar area
March 4 Campfire Singalong, then Yehaa Bob show again
March 5 Music show at Port Orleans French Quarter
March 7 or March 10 Jellyrolls
Tentatively going to Yehaa Bob on the 1st

I had one of those "I think I know them but I can't remember their names' moments. Sorry I should have asked - next time don't worry out intruding :grouphug:
I'm sure that happens a lot with all the people you have met at meets and events. No worries! It was great to see you guys again though! :)

Last edited:
I apologize.

I walked out last and was joking around.

I thought you had all talked and that I was the last at the party.

Had I known that y'all were being polite...I wouldn't have made sure everyone knew everyone.

We love meeting and chatting.

Sorry if it was weird.

Oh no apologies needed! And it wasn't weird at all. I've only lived here a few months and I'm not used to running into people I know. Always throws me off a bit! It was great to see you guys again though. Hope to run into you again soon. :)

Last edited:
Hi Everyone,

My WDW trip March 1-11, 2017 is fast approaching! I won't have a chance to check these messages during my trip, so I'm checking back now in case any locals and/or visitors may like to meet up.

These are the meals where I'm still looking for people to meet:

March 3: late breakfast at Cape May Café; dinner at Boma
March 5: dinner at The Wave
March 7: lunch at Sci Fi Dine In; dinner at Captain's Grille
March 8: lunch at Whispering Canyon
March 9: late breakfast at Ravello
March 11: lunch at Kona Café

And these are the music shows where it would be great if any of you would like to join me - the more, the merrier:

March 1: Yehaa Bob show
March 3: Planet Hollywood bar area
March 4: Campfire Singalong; then Yehaa Bob show again
March 5: POFQ lounge music
March 7 and/or March 10: Jellyrolls dueling piano bar

Feel free to send me a message. Best wishes for the future gatherings!

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter