Hey MBA Dude

ntsammy5

DIS Veteran
Pete,

When are you going to be finished with that thing? It took me 2 years at night to get mine but I had 50% of the requirements waived. Do what I did, drink heavily and cheat profusely!

george-bush-harvard-mba.jpg

I graduate next April. Everyone had the same amount of credits to do, 48. I can't wait for this thing to be over.

36 for me but I had credit for 18, BUT they were all three hour courses!!!! I got mine in 1980 abou 11 years after my BS (1st one that is - I have 3 most courtesy of Uncle SAM) Yes I am Class of '69 (and PROUD OF IT!!!!!)

36 for me but I had credit for 18, BUT they were all three hour courses!!!! I got mine in 1980 abou 11 years after my BS (1st one that is - I have 3 most courtesy of Uncle SAM) Yes I am Class of '69 (and PROUD OF IT!!!!!)

they had mba's back then? I thought you went to college in the red school house.

I graduate next April. Everyone had the same amount of credits to do, 48. I can't wait for this thing to be over.

Good luck this year. My DH finished his up after the quads were born. It was torture some days, he would go to work and right to class. I told him to keep going 'cause if he stopped who knew when he would be able to finish. It took him 2 years too, but he already had another Masters also, so some of his credits transferred, he really enjoyed the final projects. One of his projects was a business venture in Micro-brews. The Prof wasn't too happy about his choice of business, but couldn't fault him for it, it was/is his hobbies.
Loretta

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter