Hey Ladies! Just thought I'd say HI!!

Tantor

<font color=999999>Ventured over to the dark side<
Hope everyone is doing well!! It's almost Spring!!! :flower: :banana:

:wave:

Great Karen! How're you? Sick of wet dogs and yucky, cloudy days for sure! How's everything up north? :wave2:

:sunny: it is a balmy 70 degrees here in old Chat town today and the daffodils are blooming!

Still looks like winter but Spring is poking it's head out!

:wave:

Mal

Hey Karen! :wave2: We just got two feet of snow here!! I wish we would get some warmer weather though, my whole family has been sick!! Great seeing you here!!! :hug: :)

Hi Karen! :wave2:

Mal I'm so jealous!
Here's been our weather lately -
Saturday :sunny:
Sunday :umbrella:
Monday :umbrella:
Today :sunny:
Tomorrow :cold: with 2 - 6 inches of snow expected

I think I need to :moped: myself down south!

We're supposed to get snow tomorrow too........yuck. :rolleyes:

Hang in there ladies, spring will come....okay maybe not you Mal , it's already there......:teeth:

Hi, everyone! :wave2:

Hope everyone is well.

I've been busy being a new mom. Sometimes we get some sleep at night, and sometimes (like last night) we don't.

It is 80 degrees here. We had a big hail storm Sun. night. Sure wish these weather patterns would return to normal, or at least stay consistant. I'm tired of it being 80 degrees one day and then 50 the next.

Chat later!

Hey Jennifer!! Hi Lori!!

Nice to hear from everybody!! :grouphug:

I want some warm weather!! :guilty: :sad:
I shouldn't be complaining though, we have had a mild winter compared to what we usually have!!

Hi Karen!
Everything melted last night and I can see a few parts of spring poking their little heads out :flower: of the ground, too bad we're supposed to get 4-6 inches of snow and cover them back up :cold: ! The kids have been sick :sick: , and I have been home from work :teacher: to watch them--at least I get a ton of chores done! I guess better sick this week than next :mickeybar !

Sally :wave:

Hi everyone! I've been slacking on my rewarding lately :( So I thought this post was a good reason to stop in, say hi and get back to work, hehe.

It was a nice and warm 86 here yesterday. Of course today the high is only supposed to be in the mid 50's. Wish the weather would make up its mind :earboy2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!