Hey Jackie Gailey....

I seriously ALWAYS have sunglasses on my head. Always! In fact it's been bothering me some that I can't wear them when I work now that I'm a CM! :laughing:
Oh, that's hard!

I feel like when you live in Florida, they just HAVE to be on your head because you need them all the time at a moment's notice! It's SO bright down here.

OMG, we just got back from Arizona and it was awful there. I guess because there's virtually no grass or trees or greenery most places. Everything is just beige and the sun seemed so much brighter.
Oh, I'll bet!

My hubs and kids make fun of me because I always say what I wouldn't do for a couple weeks of gray and drizzly rain. Believe it or not, at least for me anyhow, the clear blue skies get old because it's not what I grew up with. Seattle is gray and drizzly for more of the year than the sun is actually out, but the sunny days are gorgeous! And not humid!! :lovestruc

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter