Hey Guys...guess Who......

pinhook

MR. PEACHIDENT
Hey Guys, how is it going? I know, I know, long time no post,lol. I guess thats what happens when you start to slow down on personal pin trading. I am still around and I am still at Epcot as a Supertrader. So I am sorry if I have been a total stranger but those of you that stop in when your in town, I still enjoy seeing all of you. Anywho the real reason for this post is.....I was going through and cleaning out my closet and well I found a box full of pins that I didnt even know that I had....GO FIG,lol. Well anywho, I am offering them up to any one who is interested in them, just a note that all these pins are from wdw. But if you have any ?'s about them just email me and I will let you know. Some of these pins are at cost others are less, shipping will be $2.00 regardless of how many pins you want other than the box sets, those will be actual cost of shipping plus insurance. Thanks for looking and here is what I have:

$5.00

-partners with mickey and walt #10848
-Figment in the space suit #12343
-Figment with the artist pallett #12344
-Daisy duck 65th anniversary #9172
-Epcot pin trader pin #1385
-Presidents day 2002 #9830
-Valentines day 2002 (donald and daisy riding Dumbo) #9636
-Flag day 2002 #12641
-Trade or else (mouse holding elephant) #8170
-Easter 2002 hinged pin with thumper #10799
-Fathers day 2002 (simba and mufassa) #10969
-Thanksgiving 2001 pop up turkey #8236
-Arbor day 2002 #11364
-mickey shaking the fireman's hand #15331

$8.00

-Epcot germany stamp with dopey #10046
-Epcot China stamp with mulan #9829
-Epcot United Kingdom with minnie #12140
-Epcot Japan stamp with Daisy #11244
-Epcot Canada stamp with pluto #12464
-Epcot Morrocco stamp with abu #11371
-Jiminy crickett pin of the month 2002 #10801
-Balloo Pin of the month 2002 #13966
-Pete pin of the month 2002 #12952
-Walt with dog frame pin #10407
-Walt with mickey shadow frame pin #11598
-Walt with bambi frame pin #10977
-Walt with Donald frame pin #11028

$10.00

-Disneyland paris 10th anniversary with Tinkerbell (lightup) #11112

Now the following are from the Epcot pin event 2002, these are available at cost and are mint in condition.

-Figments of Illumination box set (le 500) #15126
$125.00
-Jiminy Crickett Home sweet home box set (le 100) #15127
$175.00
-Pinocchio box set (le 250) #15128
$175.00

If you have any ?'s about these pins please let me know and I will be happy to answer them for you, thanks for looking and I hope I can help someone out in their collection. Thanks to you all and I will bop in and out from time to time, ttfn.

Mr. Peachident
Mike

Nice to see your name on the DIS Mike!

A little off topic:
Son and are heading south in April....just to see you!!!! ;)
Where abouts in Epcot can I find Supertraders? Is there a general area Supertraders tend to hang at?

Thanks
:D

We love to hang out at Pin Central, if there is any trading going on. If not we are always there at the 12, 3, 6 pm seminars, unless one of us off that day,lol. It will great to see you again and I look forward to all who visit, ttfn.

Mr. Peachident
Mike

Lynnie,
Don't listen to Mike, I know from personal experience, he might say he hangs around Epcot but I went there 5 days in a row and never saw him.
I inally had to track him down at a pin meet.
I would have never thought that he was avoiding me, but now that I think of it... Nah.. Mike loves me....... Peggie

Hi Mike.. Stephan here from germany.. will be in Orlando with the family for 2 weeks in march and looking froward to meet you and trade with you again !!

Stephan

So Peggie.....are you saying to never trust a man with more pins than me? hehehehhehhehhehe
I will track him down.....oh yes I will! :)

And Stephen....I am going to miss you by one stinking month :(
I won't be there until Easter....maybe next time! ;)

OH MAN YOU GUYS ARE SO MEAN TO ME, LMAO. I am just kidding, you all know me, I just love the abuse,lol. I dont know but I may be going to the party gras, so I may see alot of you there, if not you will have to come and visit me at Pin Central. I will see all of you then, ttfn.

Mr. Peachident
Mike

Stephan,
When will you be at WDW? We've traded over the Internet and would love to meet you in person. I'll be there March 8-11.

Will be there march 2nd to 13th and would love to meet you !!!
we are planning a little pinmeeting on the 10th at Epcot around lunchtime ( maybe Steaks and cheese soup in Canada ?? ), some westcoasters will attend, too. More information on dizpins on the meeting board or mail me under megaelch@t-online.de :-)
I am planning to attend every pintalk mike hosts and ask stupid questions 3 times a day ..."why does this pin have a yellow background .... " :-)

Cheeeeese

Stephan

Stephan,
How about "What's this pointy thing in the back and why is there a piece of rubber around it?" (even better ask your questions in German)

Can't make Canada since I'll be stuck in a seminar at the Yacht and Beach club during the daytime hours. Will e-mail you.

No Problem we can meet in the evening .. whever you are ready.. we are very flexible... can be onsite or offsite !

Stephan

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter