Hey fashionistas! Let'se see your theme park OUTFITS!

marielynn724

DIS Veteran
So I know most people pack for a Disney World vacation with practicality more of a priority than fashion. I know we all need to be comforable in the heat and have sensible walking shoes, but I like to try to look cute too! I love fashion and try to dress cute every day of my normal life, so why should I abandon it when I am going to WDW (which I consider quite a special occassion!) Sometimes I think it is hard to pack outfits for theme park vacations because you really do want to make sure that you are going to be comfortable - so how about we post our outfits to give other fashionistas some inspiration?

for our honeymoon I wanted to look nice (hey, I'm going to look at the pictures for a long time!) especially for a special dinner we had our first night at california grill:
IMG_3108.jpg

simple, easy tank dress. it's just gray on the bottom but you can't see in the picture. also just had the necklace and black sandals. comfy and easy to pack!

IMG_3341.jpg

IMG_3402.jpg

both of these are just easy tank + shorts + sandals. casual can be cute too!

I'd love to see what other people have to post!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter