Hey Everyone!!!

pumpkinfish

<font color=blue>Clothing Expert and Magic Giver o
Ok, as you all know I have been away on "holiday" for the past four days. We return home tomorrow but before then, I was hoping people could fill me in on everything I have missed. I was able to take a quick computer break before dinner since DH decided he wanted to nap so I will check back in here in about 1/2 an hour.
We are having a blast with our family and friends :) My wrists were quite sore this morning and I told DH they are going through withdrawls and having "phantom wrist pains" from lack of playing fireworks.

So how is launch day going? Any new codes out there for me to use? I can tell you the only thing I checked out was the new ONE button we memebers have who were "born" before launch. That is pretty nifty!

Ok, miss you guys a lot! Hope to see you around the neighborhood soon :)

MissBelle...... One thing that really bummed me out they changed today. You are now only allowed to win one fireworks magic pin! It really bums me out because yesterday was the first day that I was able to hit 240,000. I acutally hit 240,000 a few times yesterday but only got one pin because the other times I came in first. I went back in today to win a few more pins and then I found out that they changed it today so you can only win one pin!

Oh no! I just read the thread you posted about that too! Well, congratulations anyways on winning your first pin! That is still an incredible feat you accomplished!!!
They probably made it one per person because those of us who were winning them, were giving them out. I know that VMK really wants us to work on the trading, and maybe by limiting it to one per person, it will increase the pin's value?? I dunno...

Can't wait to see you around the neighborhood and view your fireworks display :) :wizard:

You can always create throwaway accounts... That's how I am getting my 5 invisibility pins.

There are 3 new codes, a 500 credit code, a Buried in Treasure Pin, and a Pirate Costume Pin. They are in the usual spot.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter