Hey everyone

hallanthony

Earning My Ears
Hey everyone,

Just wanted to say hi, here from the UK and finally looking to book my first trip to WDW since I went with my parents perhaps 30 years ago, and my wife has never been to WDW.

We've been to Disneyland Paris 3 or 4 times over the last 15 years so got my fix from there but after watching lots of Disney streamers I need to visit lol.

Thinking of renting DVC points for a studio at a few of the Disney resorts, splitting a 14 day trip between 3 resorts in May 2025, current thinking is Old Key West for 5 days, Boardwalk for 5 days and finishing at Bay Lake, Poly or Grand Floridian for our last 4 days.

Been reading up for a while I thought I had better say hi :D

You're going to love the DVC accommodations. Check in as a renter, check out as an owner! ;>)
If I had had my way I would have bought already lol to get my saving underway, but we'll see how my wife feels when we're there 😊

Welcome, and wise move! Experiencing different DVC accommodations in person not only convinced my wife but made her even more excited about buying than I was. And here we are three contracts later 🤣

Welcome, and wise move! Experiencing different DVC accommodations in person not only convinced my wife but made her even more excited about buying than I was. And here we are three contracts later 🤣
Lol, I do love the look of Boardwalk with its close location to Epcot, though a shorter contract to most, but as you say this will give us the ability to check out multiple resorts and see how we feel after 😁

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

DIS Tiktok DIS Facebook DIS Twitter DIS youtube DIS Instagram DIS Pinterest