Hey everyone! Just wanted to ask all you experts what's a ride not to miss?

Alberta

Earning My Ears
Hey everyone! My family is going for only one day to Universal (sigh). Its all we can fit in cause were doing all the disney stuff! I was just wondering what rides not to miss at Universal? Were not doing IOA at all, unless we give up one of our disney days and I don't think were going to do that! So if anyone has any DO NOT MISS rides, please tell me! Thanks alot!
Alberta :rolleyes:

You would probably get more replies over there.

We have been to all the parks and my advice would be to give up one of your Disney days for IOA. But I guess it would depend on your party. If you have small children, then the Disney parks would probably be better (except Epcot). But for anyone older than 10, US and IOA is far more entertaining. We (me, husband, 13 yr old son) are going back in March 2002 and we are allocating 3 days for Disney parks, 4 days for US/IOA and 1 day at the Houston Astros Spring training complex.

Have fun, whatever you decide to do.

Donna R.

How old are your kids? I might suggest trading IOA for USF. It's newer and has more of the thrill type rides.

I would have to suggest Spider Man at IOA as my favorite. It seems to me USF had more attractions, i.e. stand and watch type stuff rather than sit down rides. Have you checked out their web site?

You might also browse the guide books that are available about the parks. If you don't want to buy them, get them at the library. Frommers and Fodors are good.

You'll have fun no matter what you do though, so don't sweat it too much. You'll just have more to look forward to on your NEXT trip. (I personally wouldn't give up Disney unless you've been there somewhat recently.) Have fun! :)

At USF don't miss:
MIB, Back to the Future, Kongfrontation, Twister, Hanna-Barbera, T-2 3-D, E

<a href="http://members.tripod.com/~dznefreek/IOAGuide1.html"><font color=royalblue>Visit the Unofficial Guide to Islands of Adventure!</a>

Moving this to the Universal discussion board.

guy.gif

Barry aka usagi
Moderator, Universal and Sea World Boards

MIB, MIB, MIB, MIB, MIB, MIB, MIB, MIB, MIB, MIB, MIB, MIB, MIB, MIB, MIB, MIB!!!

No pressure, though! LOL!

Patti

go to ioa if you ride coasters and enjoy thrill rides cuz imho spidey, dueking dragons, hulk, and Dr. Dooms fear fall are the BEST! :D

P.S. Can't forget JPRA!

buccaneers_helmet.gif

IOA-Spiderman-Front-Night-thumb.jpg

Go first thing in the morning and you can hit all the rides. We went on everything in one day. Favorites are Back to the Future, T-3, Hanna-Barbera & Twister. MIB was being built when there last. Kids did not enjoy the Beetlejuice show but enjoyed the Wild West Show. Go early, hit the biggest first and you should get on everything.

7 more days :D

snowman_med_clr.gif

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter